Disney buses and Extra Magic Hours

RachelC5

Original Poster
Hello,

Just a quick question - when there are extra magic hours do the Disney transportation buses to your resort continue to run?

For example - Magic Kingdom is open from 12am - 2 am while we are there. Do the buses continue to run until 2am?

Thanks for your help.

Rachel :)

Rob562

[sarcasm mode on]
Nope. Disney gives the benefit of going to Extra Magic hours to their hotel guests, but gives them absolutely no way of getting to or from them...
[sarcasm mode off]

-Rob

CJLove79

I know it's a stupid question Rob, but when you haven't ever stayed on site before and haven't ever used the buses or experienced extra magic hours, it's better to check and wonder!!

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just acting stupid....in a crazy & good way, which all of us, at least me anyways, likes to do. Which really isn't a bad thing on a Disney World Forum. LOL. :p:joyfull: I'm looking forward to riding the Magic Express myself, heard a lot of great things about it.

JasonDeyoung

I believe buses run for an hour past park close so it should run until 3am I know I've left a bit after that so they may be flexible with that time.

mm121

I believe buses run for an hour past park close so it should run until 3am I know I've left a bit after that so they may be flexible with that time.

Once was slow leaving Typhoon lagoon, and a security guy saw us, so he ordered a bus.

Disney tries to do a good job and not strand guests around property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom