Tomorrowland movie willl have trailer on Super Bowl

prberk

Original Poster
Just heard on the radio that the Tomorrowland movie will have an ad spot for a new trailer on the Super Bowl. The entertainment reporter, Jimmy Carter, for WSM (the famous Nashville station with the Grand Ole Opry) said it this morning. He also said that Tim McGraw was in the movie, which I had not yet known, with George Clooney and the others. He said that Disney is holding this one tight to the vest (as we know), but that buzz is building that it will be a good movie. Its release date of May 22 indicates that the studio has confidence in it also.

I hope that the trailer at the Super Bowl is a good one. I wonder if it will reveal a whole lot more, or use the Super Bowl as a fantastic audience for yet an even bigger tease than the first one.

Last edited:

prberk

Original Poster
Soon after the beginning of the game. LIke every other sci-fi or super hero movie these days, it looked like the special effects and cityscapes were on steriods, but I agree it still looked interesting I think. I was hoping for a little more noir-ish perspective featuring the 1964 World's Fair as a primary backdrop for something that a mad scientist dreampt up (and of course went terribly wrong), but I think this setup and story looks interesting in a different way. We will see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom