Illuminations viewing from Spice Road Table?

Philharmagically

Original Poster
I've booked a reservation for two at 8:30 for the Spice Road Kitchen, with Illuminations starting at 9.

I know that there is some seating outdoors which gives a pretty good view of the fireworks. How limited is that seating area (especially for a party of only two)? And if it is rather limited, how can I improve my chances of getting an outdoor table with that reservation time?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The outdoor seating area is very large, possibly twice the size of the indoor seating. You should have no trouble getting a table outside.

Philharmagically

Original Poster
It's Spice Road Tables, not kitchen, and the view of Illuminations is not good from there. Island and trees in the way.
Oops! I'll change the title :p If it's not a great view, it's not too much of an issue since both my dad and I have seen it before. And to be honest, I would prefer a not so good view + a nice dinner compared to my last experience with crowds in the Mexican QS......

Polyman

Remember, this is a "small plate" restaurant. That means very small portions at a very large price. Similar to "Food & Wine" rip-off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom