SeaWorld - 50- Years of Caring Special

919Florida

Original Poster
Just a heads up for everyone who is curious and wants to know more. Tonight at 10pm EST Local6 News will air "SeaWorld - 50 Years of Caring" for the last 6 months the 6Films documentary group has had unprecidented access to SeaWorld backstage areas and the people who work there to see first hand what goes on every single day in the park.

The special will air tonight at 10pm on the Local6 channel in Orlando or if you are not local it will be streamed live on the internet at www.clickorlando.com

I sure cant wait to see it

SnarkyMonkey

I got an email from SeaWorld about this but have yet to watch it. Was it made essentially to counter Black Fish? I did see that.

919Florida

Original Poster
I got an email from SeaWorld about this but have yet to watch it. Was it made essentially to counter Black Fish? I did see that.

blackfish is never mentioned in this special. The special revolves around the rescues SeaWorld does, research programs and education and the bonds trainers and workers have with their animals. Check it out its really good

SnarkyMonkey

blackfish is never mentioned in this special. The special revolves around the rescues SeaWorld does, research programs and education and the bonds trainers and workers have with their animals. Check it out its really good

Yes. I didn't think that Blackfish was mentioned. I will watch it for sure. I love SeaWorld. But I was just wondering what their motivations are. It seems like they are working hard to restore their image.

dreemfinder

FY! -- The show is not PR from SeaWorld, it was not produced for SeaWorld. It was independently produced by Six Films, a local production company who wanted to tell the story of the company's 50 year record of caring for wildlife and educating the public. While SeaWorld cooperated with the production, they neither saw nor approved anything until the program was completed and set to air.

BuddyThomas

FY! -- The show is not PR from SeaWorld, it was not produced for SeaWorld. It was independently produced by Six Films, a local production company who wanted to tell the story of the company's 50 year record of caring for wildlife and educating the public. While SeaWorld cooperated with the production, they neither saw nor approved anything until the program was completed and set to air.
And the moon is made of cheese.

SnarkyMonkey

Well the invitation to view the video that I received was most definitely from SeaWorld. Interesting that they would support one independent production but not another.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom