HI, my name is BOB and I am a DISNEY WORLD ADDICT..

bjlc57

Original Poster
I have to post this.. at this time of year, I become UNBEARABLE TO LIVE WITH.. I and all my body and inner being , feels that I should be going to Disney World In March.. EVERY MARCH.. no matter the circumstances , no matter the money situation , no matter ANY THING AT ALL.. I WANT TO GO.. NO MATTER WHAT.. we could be DEAD BROKE, or just got back, or a marriage in the future or any good reason.. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON..
Yesterday morning.. I was just about to JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN.. I wanted to be saying.. THAT'S IT.. we are going.. ( we just got back in May).. and even though WE ARE PLANNING TO GO IN DECEMBER, No, that's not good enough. . I WANT TO GO NOW..
One of the main reasons probably stem back to my family when I was a kid.. I had an abusive father, who only was in a good mood, ON VACATION.. and every spring we went to Florida.. even before Walt opened the doors..
SO Hi, My name is BOB and I am a DISNEY ADDICT..

Longers

Hi Bob, I feel your pain. Most of us On this site need therapy for Our Disney addiction! I go every November and the minute I leave my happy place I am counting down to when I can go back. I just wish my life away so I can get back. I think I was born in the wrong country and think I belong in the USA. Maybe one day I will get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom