I really wish I hadn't done that?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Probably two years ago when I was planning for the D23 Expo. Bought tickets, booked hotels and then went to book flights on points... Entered travel dates and got everything put in, hit "book flights" and then noticed I'd entered "MCO" out of habit... :eek:

$150 in change fees later, lesson learned.

ImagineerDude

Probably two years ago when I was planning for the D23 Expo. Bought tickets, booked hotels and then went to book flights on points... Entered travel dates and got everything put in, hit "book flights" and then noticed I'd entered "MCO" out of habit... :eek:

$150 in change fees later, lesson learned.
Oh my gosh that's great :p

I haven't had any real planning mishaps, other than not planning enough trips for the near future :rolleyes:

Deluxe dining plan.

It is just way too much food. We spent hours each day eating or getting to restaurants and would've saved a bundle if we had just paid OOP and picked the few sit-downs that we really wanted to try as opposed to trying to squeeze the value from the plan.

Lesson learned. Next time we'll have one table service meal per day and wing the rest.

sophie_the_pooh

We planned a trip to WDW the last week of April in 2014, not realizing Easter was later than usual that year...So we ended up going the week after Easter...Very crowded, definitely won't make that mistake again!

Daniel Johnson

I tried to forgo paying for parking during MVMCP...
We parked at downtown disney, near cirque du soleil, walked all the way to the busses. asked what was the best way to get to MK, and then boarded a bus.
Needless to say, we got to theCaribbean Beach Resort and was informed the last bus back to dtd FROM ANY RESORT was midnight. The party ended at like 1? I was ed, upset, sad, and disappointed...in myself. I profusely apologized to my wife, to the point she got mad. we boarded a bus back to dtd, walked all the way to the car...and then I got in the car and I sadly paid my money and parked at MK.
The party was o.k., not as good as Halloween.
I learned I can't cheapskate disney. They have all bases covered. and that's ok. I'll pay the cost of parking from this day on. And I'm ok with it.
Im now looking for a work around for universal parking...
The mouse continues to seek the cheese.

missjennibabii

I plan too much. I only plan too much because I'm like the only one in my family who plans the vacation. I'm in charge of looking up flights, making the FP+, making the ADRs, ordering groceries, and everything else. The hardest part is dealing with my stepdad who keeps changing the resort and the length of stay. He finally got everything in place and decided.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom