Avatar construction aerial updates

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Ah, ok, this is what I am seeing, this from about a year ago. The yellow thing is, I believe, a concrete batch mixer, you can see it in the picture below. The other thing may just be an artifact of the way they do the 3D maps.

5779390_orig.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If not an artifact, @danlb_2000 knows far more than I, would it be attached to the fixture inside this semicircled area?

The picture you posted was taken well after the 3D view and I don't see the object in that picture.

I think I figured it out, it's a piece of the old Pocahontas theatre. I lines up almost perfectly with where the tent cover attaches to the building.

Capture.JPG

ABQ

Probably just some folded up piece of construction equipment, maybe a pylon driver, that created a whacko 3D model then.

Cesar R M

There is new 2015 3D flyover of the area on Google Earth!

You can see at least two objects have gone vertical. One is a tower shape and the other is a suspended upside down "L" shape.
probably the flying island?

the first one looks more like those towers to mix cement than an actual building lol.

Ah, ok, this is what I am seeing, this from about a year ago. The yellow thing is, I believe, a concrete batch mixer, you can see it in the picture below. The other thing may just be an artifact of the way they do the 3D maps.

5779390_orig.jpg

so.. I was right..

photoflight

Original Poster
And now... in 3D!

I did some of these awhile back. Some people can see the 3D, some can't. You have to look "crosseyed" to make the stereo pair come together. To me it's easiest to stare at the middle image then shift my eyes a little to the right while forcing them to go crosseyed. Relax a little and try to get the dots at the top of the image to merge. Eventually it'll work. It's possible to look at the 3D "inverted" with the vertical areas going toward the ground and not up. If that happens just try to shift your gaze to the other size of the three images.

Looking at the smaller image is usually easier to start with.

Good luck.

Overview:
Click to enlarge...

Main structure
Click to enlarge...

The mysterious "L" thing - isn't there.
Click to enlarge...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom