Haunted Mansion question

TaraWdopeyfan

Original Poster
I thought I read somewhere that they will be taking pictures on the ride now. Is this true or did I just dream this? If they are taking pictures does anyone know if they have started yet or possible have a picture they could share.

WDW_Sam

I personally haven't heard anything about this, and I have to say I would be surprised if it was true. Just did a quick Google search and it didn't turn anything up.

I suppose it could be easily implemented with the photo flash being put into the story and accompanied with a jump scare of some kind...

Kosmo1986

Right now it is just a rumor. I was there last week and there was no picture.

I think many of the rides are being updated to include pictures because of the memory maker but haunted mansion has not been added...yet

yedliW

I had heard that that was part of the referb that HM went through last month.. I think the perfect place for it is where the hitchhiking ghosts join you, as long as they are in the picture too.. I think that would be a cool shot.

MissM

There was a lot of speculation and rumor that they were adding either a photo and/or video during the hitchhiking ghosts portion of the ride during the building of the Haunted Mansion Memento Mori store. But the store opened last year without a ride photo being added, and so far, there's been no further updates to the rumor at this time that I'm aware of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom