Advice - what are your top 3 moderate restaurants?

Pluto15

Original Poster
hi

Looking to book some moderate restaurants for May. What would your recommendations be? (By moderate I mean reasonable priced not fine dining)

Last edited:

karl75

Erm tough just choosing three. Gonna go with crystal palace buffet breakfast fill up for the day ahead. Tusker house any time choices there are great. Lastly boma at AKL. Ha just realised all my choices are buffets oh well. Eat till your done. :)

belledream

Don't know if I can rank them because it depends on individual tastes, but some of our favorites have been Be Our Guest, Coral Reef, 50's Prime Time, Boma, and Kona Café.

Weather_Lady

Three of our favorites (I don't know if you'd consider them all "moderate," but I think the prices fall in the middle range, especially if you opt for them for lunch instead of dinner) are the Biergarten, 'Ohana and Coral Reef (much better food the last time we visited than on previous trips, too, so I think it's on the upswing)

zurgandfriend

Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Captain's Grille and Whispering Canyon and yes I know that's four but they are all good "moderate" restaurants. Good food and service and pleasant surroundings plus the madness that is Whispering canyon.

SnarkyMonkey

I must be the only one out of the loop but what is a moderate restaurant? I'm guessing by the responses you don't mean restaurants in the moderate resorts...which is good because I thought that was an odd question.

EvilQueen-T

The plaza, Kona Cafe, Whispering Canyon, Coral Reef, La Hacienda, Via Napoli, and Teppan Edo for us. I like Be Our Guest for the price point and the incredible setting but service and food has been hit or miss on our visits but I'd still count it just not a favorite based on the food itself. I didn't count buffets as moderate just because they charge so much for how much my family eats.

MickeyMomV

Ohana, Via Napoli, and Whispering Canyon. We have been to all 3 multiple times and always had a great experience. We have been to Be Our Guest once and it was good. I just don't want to put it in the top 3 because it is popular and new.

MermaidJuli

My favorites, in no specific order: Chefs de France (in Epcot), La Hacienda (in Epcot), Grand Floridian Cafe, and Whispering Canyon (in Wilderness Lodge). If I can add one more it would be Rose and Crown (also in Epcot)!

disneyfirstLJ

1. Be Our Guest
2. Splitsville
3. 50's Prime Time Café

We are going to try Beaches and Cream in April and I have a feeling that will top 50's Prime Time Café on my list.

Philhar-Fanatic

Assuming by moderate your meaning "one dining credit". Love the chicken at 50's Prime time. Bfst at 1900 Park fare, characters are great but the foods actually good too! Lastly, Wolfgang Puck Express. It's considered a QS, but in my opinion better than many sit downs we've had. Whole menu is very good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom