The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 Those houses totally encased in ice were amazing.

Yah, the people on the Cape and Islands got hammered. Up where I am, we didn't have that (not near the ocean), but you should see the height of the snow piles everywhere!!

And, day 3--most schools are still closed down today. Too dangerous for the kids walking on streets that already have high snowbanks everywhere, and traffic trying to get by (many sidewalks still not plowed). Roads are plowed but snow-packed, with some icy patches, and all are narrow. We're supposed to get another 4 inches overnight, and then another storm Sunday night into Monday with more snow. The funny thing is that we went for most of the winter with no snow, and it's like now we're getting a season's worth of snow in about 6-7 days! :jawdrop: :)

Today I'm not taking the train in (too unreliable based on yesterday), so I'll go wait for a bus out on the main road. I don't want to miss another day of work. Temps this morning are 2 degrees again, but will warm up this afternoon to 25. :cat:

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl95 , for your portable snacks, what about pretzels? It's not health food, but it's not horrible either. It may take the edge of your hunger, if you have (for example) a last class of the day, and plan to just go home right after that.
There used to be pretzels in the variety pack that I would take with me. The only problem is that they really do make you super thirsty, but if I could find a thing of snack packs with nothing but pretzels and then alternate eating them and something like Goldfish, that might work.

Goofyernmost

It is on the menu and you can also customize it.

76ac1ee4-8939-42b6-b139-5030c929b45b.jpg

FRENCH ONION SOUP
Say “oui” to this fresh favorite topped with melted Provolone and Parmesan. Served with garlic focaccia. $5.29

• Cup $3.29
Customize This Item
Good to know... I will have to check it out locally.:)

Wrong type of cheese (it's supposed to be gruyere) but not bad overall
I make it a point to never eat pretentious cheese. Rule of thumb, if I cannot easily pronounce it, it is off my list.
And don't even get me started on cheese with bright blue/green MOLD running through it and smells vaguely like vomit.:hungover:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
According to their website, Illinois can get them at Meijer, WalMart, Mariano's and Jewel and their other products elsewhere like Target.

*All products are not available in all places

Thank you. I can get to all of those places.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Lady fell very ill with bad vitals. A Doc that actually had good diagnostic skills asked her if she had been eating licorice. Turns out she ate a pound of Dutch salt black licorice.
1033-dutch-liquorice-coins-276-293.jpg

Messes with kidney's blood pressure, hormones, drops potassium and interferes with meds.

Note this is real black licorice not the fake stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom