The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I cant find the "winter garden" one..
The red robin in google maps looks pretty far from WDW.

It depends on how you drive it. Winter Garden is right behind the Magic Kingdom near Windermere, due North out the back (FLE) of MK.

donaldtoo

Given the opportunity visit a Red Robin. These fries are a $1 upgrade. I always upgrade. If you ever leave the property there is one in Orlando and there is one that is in Winter Garden (magic kingdom backyard)

We used to have a Red Robin about 5 min. from us, but, it closed a few years ago. Never did eat there, but, those fries look and sound really good. :hungry: :)

donaldtoo

I have a box here - that was my snack for lunch today! :)

(box of Nutty Bars, not Twinkies...)

9db8f2eb4c2ab26bd5dbe0eac3e2837e.jpg

StarWarsGirl

You mean "español" And I now expect all of your future posts to be in this language.
Y solo @Cesar R M puede comprender si solo escribo en español. Además de algunos otros miembros. Pero la gran mayoría no podría entender. :p

The thing is that tonight I was doing my Spanish homework, and I realized that I was 1. Focusing and 2. actually enjoying it. I've missed Spanish. I wish my school offered it, otherwise I would have minored in it, if not gotten a double major. I realized when I was at the school where I take Spanish that overall, my college is a better fit, but darn did I miss Spanish.

Goofyernmost

We used to have a Red Robin about 5 min. from us, but, it closed a few years ago. Never did eat there, but, those fries look and sound really good. :hungry: :)
Red Robin used to have an awesome French Onion Soup. They took it off the menu around here at least. I have no other reason to go there because I find them offensively expensive for what you get. Could just be me, but if I'm going to get a burger I will head to 5 Guys every time. They aren't cheap either, but, the food is much more enjoyable.

StarWarsGirl

Red Robin used to have an awesome French Onion Soup. They took it off the menu around here at least. I have no other reason to go there because I find them offensively expensive for what you get. Could just be me, but if I'm going to get a burger I will head to 5 Guys every time. They aren't cheap either, but, the food is much more enjoyable.
Okay, how long have you been withholding this information? I would have gone to Red Robin ages ago had I known there was French Onion soup on the menu. And now it is too late. *sigh*

:p

Goofyernmost

Okay, how long have you been withholding this information? I would have gone to Red Robin ages ago had I known there was French Onion soup on the menu. And now it is too late. *sigh*

Sorry, it left the menu about two years ago, so Red Robin has not been anywhere on my radar since then. Maybe it's back by demand, I don't know, because I have nothing else that I want from there, so I just don't go anymore.

donaldtoo

We have a 5 Guys just down the road that we have yet to try. Used to love Jason's Deli French onion soup, but, even though we have one about 5 min. away, we haven't been there in, what seems like, forever.
So much food, so little time. :confused:

Gabe1

We have a 5 Guys just down the road that we have yet to try. Used to love Jason's Deli French onion soup, but, even though we have one about 5 min. away, we haven't been there in, what seems like, forever.
So much food, so little time. :confused:

I'm not all that big of a fan of 5 Guys. In the same realm I much prefer Meatheads. It has been a couple months since I've been to Jason's I think. I love their tortilla soup. Yummy.

Gabe1

Sorry, it left the menu about two years ago, so Red Robin has not been anywhere on my radar since then. Maybe it's back by demand, I don't know, because I have nothing else that I want from there, so I just don't go anymore.

It is on the menu and you can also customize it.

76ac1ee4-8939-42b6-b139-5030c929b45b.jpg

FRENCH ONION SOUP
Say “oui” to this fresh favorite topped with melted Provolone and Parmesan. Served with garlic focaccia. $5.29

• Cup $3.29
Customize This Item

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom