China buying WDW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina O

Original Poster
I wanted to know if anyone heard that China is supposedly in the process of Buying WDW. Someone told me they are and that it was on 60 Minutes. I've never heard this.

lazyboy97o

If you want to do some digging you can find threads from when selling all or part of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts was explored a few years ago.

The majority of Hong Kong Disney Resort and Shanghai Disney Resort are owned by the local government.

JohnD

Here's how these things work: I heard a rumor that Mark Cuban wants to vastly expand his Florida empire and wants to purchase WDW. Can someone confirm this? (Just watched Shark Tank so his name came to mind.)

Zweiland

Here's how these things work: I heard a rumor that Mark Cuban wants to vastly expand his Florida empire and wants to purchase WDW. Can someone confirm this? (Just watched Shark Tank so his name came to mind.)
Ah, now I see where the OP's misunderstanding comes from. You know, since Cuban also owns China...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
And shortly after that, Apple is buying China.
I heard that Comcast was then going to buy Apple, at which point Disney can then use the avengers marvel characters in WDW. Once this gets finalized, Iger is going to use two years of bonuses to break Disney off on its own. I know there is a lot to this plan, but I have seen blueprints on nights that my cold medicine causes me to have out of body experiences and I am transconfigurated to Iger's office in Cali. Oh the things I has seen.

The Duck

It makes perfect sense. 99.999% of the merchandise is made in China anyway so this could be a great way to avoid the middleman!

Or.... it could be a steaming pile of ********.

Tony Perkis

incredulous.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom