Disney Personalized highlight video

newtodisn

Original Poster
Help! We just returned home from a week of magic with so many videos and pictures to sort through. Does anyone know of a way to get a highlight video made from the pictures and videos we have? Does Disney offer that option? I know I can edit the videos myself, but that takes time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

thomas998

Help! We just returned home from a week of magic with so many videos and pictures to sort through. Does anyone know of a way to get a highlight video made from the pictures and videos we have? Does Disney offer that option? I know I can edit the videos myself, but that takes time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

That is something best done by yourself not someone else because you know what was most important to you... having someone else do it can get nice editing and fancy transitions but it will not get the shot you really find to be the most important. If you invest just a little time of your own you'll enjoy the result much more than having someone else that doesn't know you do it.

As for Disney offering a service I don't think they offer anything like what you describe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom