The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Oh my, my, my...
Just throw in some crab-stuffed flounder and some seared scallops, and make it my last meal...! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :happy: ;) :)

7b21afcf-b381-4935-8372-e0576947972c_surf-&-Turf.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Well, I arrived at the train station this morning at 7:20, being sure to check the web site for cancellations. They had already cancelled a number of trains, but not my regular one that comes around 7:45ish. Walked up the platform and see the electronic display: my train had just been cancelled!! The next train (if it would come at all) wouldn't be there until at least 8:20, so I called back hubby to come and get me. (Of course, they didn't have the little waiting room open so that people could get off the windy open platform; temperature was about 2 degrees with wind chill.) I then called into work and explained the mess to my boss, and she told me not to worry, to just go home. So here I am at home again. At least they still pay me . . .

MinnieM123

Premium Member
No moose, but, I have had elk, which I really enjoyed. :hungry:
Sounds tasty though, so if I ever get the chance, you can bet I'll eat it...! ;) :)

It's popular up in Maine, in particular. Maine Game Wardens will donate the meat to a food pantry, or low-income families, if one gets hit on a highway or back road up there. The recipients would then freeze the meat and it could feed a family for quite a while.

Cesar R M

Given the opportunity visit a Red Robin. These fries are a $1 upgrade. I always upgrade. If you ever leave the property there is one in Orlando and there is one that is in Winter Garden (magic kingdom backyard)
I cant find the "winter garden" one..
The red robin in google maps looks pretty far from WDW.

StarWarsGirl

Need some suggestions here...

Freshman year of college, I kept snacks in the back of my car. They were not healthy, and I eventually stopped doing that because I was gaining too much weight

Now, my schedule is necessitating that I do that again. But I don't want to keep junk in the back there (well, maybe some junk, but not 100% junk). Anyone have suggestions? It needs to keep in the back of the car (nothing that needs refrigeration), needs to be nut-free (shared equipment is not an issue), and of course, should be tasty. :happy: Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Need some suggestions here...

Freshman year of college, I kept snacks in the back of my car. They were not healthy, and I eventually stopped doing that because I was gaining too much weight

Now, my schedule is necessitating that I do that again. But I don't want to keep junk in the back there (well, maybe some junk, but not 100% junk). Anyone have suggestions? It needs to keep in the back of the car (nothing that needs refrigeration), needs to be nut-free (shared equipment is not an issue), and of course, should be tasty. :happy: Any suggestions would be appreciated.
image.jpg
You did say any suggestions would be appreciated! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom