Candlelight Processional Package

Tink28

Original Poster
I know I am some way off attending the CP but can I book the dining package for the CP at my 180 day mark? (My 180 mark is now only 4 months away so need to get organised lol)

Or is this something I need to do at a later (or earlier) date?

Thanks

CAPTAIN HOOK

We did it in 2008, booking the CP for between Christmas and New Year.

IF I remember correctly, the packages were announced before the 180 day mark, but bookings were only available to be made nearer the time

Ben_since_1971

The CP packages usually become available in August. I don't know why they don't let them be 180 day items, unless because the celebrity lineup is not announced until late summer.

Tink28

Original Poster
Thanks, I assume I would not be able to book the restaurant I want for the CP at my 180 mark? I guess it would not be available for booking?

Ben_since_1971

You can make a regular reservation for that restaurant for that day and time, but it will not hold a place for the CP. You will need to book a separate reservation for the CP when they go on sale and cancel the other. That is what I did as a placeholder for me. Then I just watched when the packages went on sale and acted accordingly.

Tink28

Original Poster
You can make a regular reservation for that restaurant for that day and time, but it will not hold a place for the CP. You will need to book a separate reservation for the CP when they go on sale and cancel the other. That is what I did as a placeholder for me. Then I just watched when the packages went on sale and acted accordingly.

That sounds like good idea, thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom