book before you check out offer

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Hi, does anyone have info for this offer and stayed on property this month? ( January 2015 ) Is the save up to 35% room offer still available in the "Be our guest guide"? or has it changed to free dining. We always take advantage of the room offer and not the free dining . We are coming down in May and looking forward to booking another trip in the fall.

Last edited:

CJLove79

I don't know if you know of this website but its what I use to find out every offer Disney World has available. Its http://www.mousesavers.com/ I would suggest registering for their Newsletter they send out on the 15th of each month, they're great references. I check this site religiously and would even suggest possibly putting it as one of your Favorite sites in your web browser. Hope you get that discount!!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hi, does anyone have info for this offer and stayed on property this month? ( January 2015 ) Is the save up to 35% room offer still available in the "Be our guest guide"? or has it changed to free dining. We always take advantage of the room offer and not the free dining . We are coming down in May and looking forward to booking another trip in the fall.
Fall dates available under the room discount:

September 1 - October 4
October 16 - November 5
November 8 - 20
December 11 - 23

surfsupdon

Yep, I was able to book mine during December for May 2015 at BoardWalk and Wine&Dine at Yacht.

35% off....the AP discount is 37%. Both pretty good.

Gaston's gal

The "Spring Room discount" WDW is offering now is 30% on stays between March 2-June 15, 2015 if booked by February 16th. You can also receive 1 more ticket day FREE if you upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way ticket. Enjoy your trip!

Micksmaster54

If you choose to book using the bounce back offer (before you leave the resort), what restrictions are there? Can you book for more than a year out? How much do you have to pay at the time of booking?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you choose to book using the bounce back offer (before you leave the resort), what restrictions are there? Can you book for more than a year out? How much do you have to pay at the time of booking?
The bounce back offer has specific dates for when the offer is valid. For example, the offer in the room during August-October is usually free dining for the same period the following year. Currently, the offer is a room discount (up to 35% off deluxe, lower percentage for moderates and values) for certain days during certain months of the year (there is a calendar included so you can see which dates are valid. Typically summer and holiday periods are not.) And there are not rooms available at every resort for the bounce back offer.

The main restriction is that you must book before you check out. Once you are booked, you MAY be able to make modifications to your original reservation (if there is availability) should your dates change. (I have done this a couple times.)

Room only reservations require one night's room rate deposit. I have never booked the free dining bounce back, but since that is typically part of a package, I would assume it is the usual $200 deposit.

BuddyThomas

This is a great marketing strategy but for the life of me, I will never understand how anyone has enough in their bank account after a WDW trip to book another one before leaving. In my next life, I am going to work on Wall Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom