Tomorrowland Movie

SnarkyMonkey

Original Poster
I do apologize if there is already a thread about this but I did a search and could only find it mentioned in other threads.

I wanted to start about the upcoming Tomorrowland movie, due out May 22.

Today is the first time that I have heard about it. I was shocked to find out is starring George Clooney! Very cool. I'm having trouble finding out much more information than that.

Just wondering if anyone knows any other interesting facts about it or what to expect.

The teaser doesn't give much away but you can watch it here: http://movies.disney.com/tomorrowland

Is anyone else excited?!

prberk

Thank you very much. I will post over there.

As I have said before, I actually hate this practice. I like the "old" way we all used to do things here: that is, generally a new thread is started when significantly new information is available in a subject (or when the old thread is lond dead). A new thread tells me that something new happened, or that a new discussion has begun. Otherwise we have 4,312 pages of a topic, and it is hard tell easily if news has happened or if a long-dormant discussion has started up again (and might be worth re-joining).

So, I prefere a new thread in those two circumstances (this one being the latter).

I know it is debatable, but that is my two cents.

Back on topic, I am really looking forward to this. I really want to see the World's Fair stuff that they did. I wanted to see the D23 exhibit about it at the Contemporary at Thanksgiving, but I was not able to go.

Between this movie and Saving Mr. Banks it makes me happy yet frustrated that the company seems to have some people in it with a keen understanding of the company's history and Walt's values (detailed enough to reproduce it and mine it for movie ideas), yet they do not see a need to keep any of it on the Disney Channel or really connect it to keeping up EPCOT in its true vision.

But that aside, I am really looking forward to the movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom