Trip Club May 2015

stevehousse

We will be there May 5-12. It's me, my wife, our 3 kids and my youngest sister staying at CBR. We will be at MK on Mother's Day and scored an ADR at CRT for breakfast and then ohana for dinner!

stevehousse

Where r u staying this trip? And did anyone going at that time have such an easy time getting dining? I was shocked how much availability there was even for the quick sell outs compared to Nov last year!

Betsyboo

@stevehousse we are staying at Pop this time. Compared to November making dining reservations is amazing! Tons of availability. We may see you at CRT for breakfast on Mother's Day. Trying to get my sister and mom to decide what they want to do.

jlthomas81

May 26th-June 3rd, staying at POR in a Royal Room. Star Wars Weekends, CRT 8:10 am ressie and a new resort (for us anyway)! 9 days of total happiness!! My 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter cannot wait and are doing extra chores around the house just so they can earn "disney dollars"!! Bought the airfare yesterday and today noticed the prices went up....all is well in the world! 91 days to go, but who is counting, right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom