The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

RMichael21

Original Poster
Oh okay, I thought it was more of a rule. I didn't respond too much this last comp so I know I would be gone this week anyways if it was.

So, umm...what did you all think about my first live show. I hope I didn't put targets on anyone's head.
Sam, I'm actually a little bit disappointed. As @Zweiland and @englanddg said, you really threw members of your tribe under the bus. Other than that, i definitely agree with you about the judging point. It was a lot "easier" this week because both teams did Pokémon. :)

Sam Magic

Sam, I'm actually a little bit disappointed. As @Zweiland and @englanddg said, you really threw members of your tribe under the bus. Other than that, i definitely agree with you about the judging point. It was a lot "easier" this week because both teams did Pokémon. :)
Yeah, it was really wrong of me to do so. It certainly was not the best way to handle any frustrations I had and it was probably the rudest and most mean thing I have ever done on these forums.

So to my teammates and especially Aaron O, I am terribly terribly sorry.

jdmdisney99

@Sam4D23 Welcome to the club! :cool:
You-Do-Not-Talk-About-Fight-Club.gif

jdmdisney99

Episode 3 Reward Challenge
Black Light Building

Welcome to your next reward challenge. The winning tribe will receive a reward in the next immunity challenge.
2012-01-01_ABOMIBOT_AK_01.jpg

Welcome to Disney's Animal Kingdom! Your task this challenge is too create an all new dark ride for Disney's Animal Kingdom. However, you must propose a dark ride and a dark ride only. No expansion, no restaurants. In contrary to this, your attraction must include a gift shop. The rest is up too you!

Your submission must be turned in by Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 8:00 PM EST. You must create your concept in your team PM that @MA Screamin' and I will watch over. You have much less time this challenge, so make the most of it.
Ermahgerd RM! This is my challenge! I so wish I was still in for this one!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Just to clear things up: here's what I'm going to say classifies as a dark ride.

"A traditional, fantasyland style dark ride with a 'current' twist."

Voxel

President of Progress City
Curse all of you. I just purchased all of the Pokemon Reorchestrated soundtracks and currently sitting here playing them while programming in C..

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm waiting for Giants to get online, but we should be starting soon after that. Here's the second episode of "The Sole Imagineer Tribal Council".

Still waiting? I'm glad you all are running behind, actually, cause I just got home from work!

<whew>

<plops and grabs a frosty bottled Mexican Coke with REAL sugar as the grill warms up for BURGER NIGHT!>

englanddg

One Little Spark...
@RMichael21 - Would you mind doing a writeup on how you made that video in the Imagineers Workshop?

Either that or sharing some tidbits? It screams After Effects, but if it's a templated site that can do stuff like that, I'd LOVE to explore it further!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom