Pin traders delight headed to the Ghirardelli soda fountain at Disney springs?

Sped2424

Original Poster
There is a rumor going around that the Pin trader delights that are a hot commodity over at the Hollywood Ghirardelli store might be heading to our Ghirardelli here at the Springs. For those who don't know what pin trader delights are
9-27-14.jpg

There are limited edition pins of very low quantity that come with your ice cream. They are highly coveted and fare for a high price on ebay. So to finally have that carry over here would be a much needed break on my wallet lol That also makes me wonder if the soda fountain exclusive pins would be coming as well
May-2013.jpg

Soda fountain pins are very rare and are often some of the COOLEST pin designs. Sadly they are only available at the hollywood location as well. But if delights head over here whats stopping them from bringing these amazing pins as well?

westie

300-500 is very limited edition indeed. I have a pin, my most cherished, thats limited to 100. Its a reproduction of the last disney magazine cover. I paid $100. for it from disney auctions. So to get one of those for cost would have been great!

SnarkyMonkey

Wow! This is awesome!! And I love the look of the pins. And how can you beat a choice your own topping sundae?! I am very excited and hope this rumor is true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom