Questions about towels

flynnibus

Premium Member
Are towels provided at the ship's pools/aquaduck? Do we need to pack beach towels?

There are fresh towels on the ship where ever you need them (spa, pool, sundeck) and you return them there as well. They are in large wood lockers on the pool and sundecks.

For Disney led excursions, they generally will provide towels (for instance, a snorkeling excursion) where you check-in for your excursion on the ship.

I imagine there are exceptions where you might want a towel or a beach towel vs what is provided... but rule of thumb is you don't 'need' to pack any.

geomelin

What about if you haven't booked a Disney excursion and you want to enjoy the beach on your own. Can you take with you some towels from the ship or in that case you have to pack towels?

Bolna

What about if you haven't booked a Disney excursion and you want to enjoy the beach on your own. Can you take with you some towels from the ship or in that case you have to pack towels?

Yes, you can take towels with you regardless of whether you go on a Disney excursion or not, just make sure to bring them back to the ship. Usually they have towels available where you exit the ship, but I usually grab some from the pool area to pack them in my bag. There will be large baskets for collecting the used towels at the entrance to the ship when you get back.

On Castaway Cay towels are only available at the ship, but there are return stations all over the island.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Towels are provided. There is no need to bring one unless you have a particular one you must have.

I need 3. There is my comfort towel, my Hitchhiker's Guide towel that has been soaked in nutrients, and my somewhat aggressive, always wet and knotted, defense towel.

They have towels out the wazoo. You're good.

What's a wazoo and does it take money to obtain towels from a wazoo?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom