What floor do you like best at the wilderness lodge?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
If given a choice of where to stay at a Wilderness Lodge woods view room.. which floor would you choose?

And would you choose to be located near an elevator or do you think the views may be better out further on the wing?

216bruce

Apart from a potential fireworks view we've never had a preference. As a rule though- avoid rooms near elevators since they are gathering places for folks and can get noisy. If you have a mobility issue, it's a different story. We also try to avoid first floor rooms because if you sit out on your patio/balcony you feel like you are on display to folks as they walk by. Most of the other woods view rooms are really the same no matter where in the building they are located, especially in the Villas.

riored4v

Curious about this as well. We're headed to this hotel this weekend and I'd like to request a floor/room area. It's just my gf and myself.

princessmommy

We had ground floor and I LOVED it!!!
Our patio faced away from the courtyard into grassy area with a pond that had cranes etc... Woods view.
So we never felt on display. We couldn't see anybody:)

DisneyJunkie

To be honest, it really doesn't matter all that much. On our trips, we've had one stay where we were on the floor (and room) directly above Whispering Canyon. On another, we were on one of the wings with a terrific view of the pool area. And then on one of our last, we were on a higher floor far from the elevators with not that great a view of anything. For me, I'm really only in the room between approximately 9:30 pm and 8:30 am. I'd prefer a room that's not too high up and is relatively close to the elevators that are reasonably located for reaching the lobby or transportation.

HouCuseChickie

The one time we stayed there...we were on 5 and my parents were ground floor. I think this all boils down to what you like, but all of us preferred 5 over the ground floor. Granted we could see MK fireworks from our balcony and had the lobby outside our room door, so that helped color our opinions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom