Character Warehouse

deanaandrich

Original Poster
Just wanted to let you all know that Disney's Character Warehouse at the outlet malls have some great merchandise right now. Tshirts that are still priced at 26.95 in the parks are only 12.99-16.99 there. My husband snatched up the dole whip shirt and walt's "it's fun to do the impossible." I also collect the Olszewski gallery of light boxes and they had the jungle cruise and pirates of the Caribbean (which I got). They are priced great 33.99. Online or at the parks they are 89.99 and up and even more on eBay.

pumpkin7

I love Character Warehouse. I got 2 awesome Mickey watches for $20. I was looking at paying $40 - 50 for a decent one in Disney. I feel naughty, but I did get some stuff from Disney aswell. Salt and Pepper shakers! Ahh.

Wags14

Agree, we decided to head over there on our last trip two weeks ago. It was great, some really good deals. Some decent Vinylmations, pins, and shirts. Only recommendation I have is due this at the start of your trip to decrease the "need" to buy while on the rest of your vacation.

popcenturylover

LOVE Character Warehouse! We stopped there on our way home on our last trip & got some great deals on shirts & photo albums. Alas, we won't get to stop on this next trip because we are flying. :(

Daniel Johnson

There are two locations:

1. Orlando International Premium Outlets, 4969 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

2. Orlando International Premium Outlets, 8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821

Sometimes one has something that the other one doesn't.
The one on vineland can be a huge pain to find a spot for parking. Why haven't they built a parking deck like the one on I drive???

Daniel Johnson

Ugh, you aren't kidding. I went over there and left without even parking because it was so bad. A deck would help tremendously!
We parked in the gravel behind some storage pods. I saw tons of folks parked up on the curbs, I can't do that. I'm already two inches off the ground....
They also posted warnings on a lot of cars.

Alexis

Never been to Character Warehouse before! Isn't there also another store that has similar deals? I forget the name of it.
Looking forward to visiting both stores (when I figure out the name of the other one)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom