What did you do?

Texas84

Got back from DLR last night, Rebel Challenge + 5K with a new half PR. I'll do another report but it was a lot of fun. The announcers were a riot and the weather was perfect.

Not sure what to do with myself right now. Going to take a week off then maybe start getting ready for 5K/10K season with some speed work.

bethram

4.2 miles this morning. I don't know if it's because I turned 40 just over a year ago, but my pace has slowed down about 45 to 60 seconds per minute and it's driving me nuts. I'll think I'm doing well then I'll look at my overall pace when I'm finished and it's so slow! Well, slow for me based on the past three plus years. Ugh!

JillC LI

4.2 miles this morning. I don't know if it's because I turned 40 just over a year ago, but my pace has slowed down about 45 to 60 seconds per minute and it's driving me nuts. I'll think I'm doing well then I'll look at my overall pace when I'm finished and it's so slow! Well, slow for me based on the past three plus years. Ugh!

Might just be a phase. I go through faster and slower phases. Sometimes it depends on my level of speedwork. Sometimes it's seasonal. I just go with the flow and only push to get out of a slow phase if I want to train for a PR.

bethram

A wimpy 3.2 miles this morning. I thought I set out after the rain, but another line came through. It was 36, felt like 28, and windy. Miserable run, my planned 7 miles go cut a bit short.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom