Anyone ever won a free Disney Vacation?

jrogue

I've never really won anything giveaway related in my life, whether Disney or not. I'm just awfully unlucky when it comes to these things. I used to always enter, but I stopped after a while because I kept getting my hopes up and then badly let down :(

ddbowdoin

wait... Disney & FREE in the same sentence.
Say-what.bmp

Missymoe4

Yes We have. in 2003 before kids, I won a Disney trip of the radio for knowing the Disney character of the day and being the 10th caller. Never thought I would win.
We won 5 days 4 nights at the resort of our choice, airfare, $200.00 in spending money, cirque du soliel tickets in ( in the front row), and was in the animal kingdom parade, and park hopper tickets

We chose to go 2 more nights on our own money added to the trip.
we stayed at the Grand Floridian. in a balcony room overlooking the Magic kingdom.
We had the greatest time on our vacation and only spent 400.00 extra to stay 2 extra nights.
we did have to buy our own food while there, it wasn't included

That is an AMAZING story. I would have chosen the GF as well...I don't know if I'll ever have the opportunity to stay there (...maybe if I ever get married...).

lego606

MagicBandit
Details please...details!!! WOW! :) How did this happen?

We were just wandering around down Main Street in the morning (it was something like 9:45 AM and the park had opened at 9 if I remember correctly). A random CM (Jeff) came over and started talking to us about how he liked our ears, chit chat, etc. and then finally he asked "Have you gotten any Dreams stuff yet?" "no :(" "well... you see this castle behind me?"

At this point we thought he was joking, but then suddenly some manager type guy came out and started telling us about the suite and what the day was going to be like if we accepted saying there, so of course we said yes :D

mikeymouse

We always seem to win an extra $500 on a lottery ticket just a few days before a WDW trip. Its weird. Always enter for trips, haven't won any YET. Tried to win tickets on Coke Rewards or radio stations too. No luck YET.

DaddyDisneyMan

Original Poster
We were just wandering around down Main Street in the morning (it was something like 9:45 AM and the park had opened at 9 if I remember correctly). A random CM (Jeff) came over and started talking to us about how he liked our ears, chit chat, etc. and then finally he asked "Have you gotten any Dreams stuff yet?" "no :(" "well... you see this castle behind me?"

At this point we thought he was joking, but then suddenly some manager type guy came out and started telling us about the suite and what the day was going to be like if we accepted saying there, so of course we said yes :D
That is the COOLEST thing ever! :D

csarvisjr

Yes!! I won a vacation voucher worth $4,000 through the collection agency I work for. I took my Girlfriend, our Son and her little Brother...we went in March...They went through AAA.. it had round-trip fare (southwest airlines) from Buffalo to Orlando...6 nights/ 7 days hotel incld. in the All-Star Sports resort....a meal ticket that incld'd snacks one sit-down meal and one quick meal a day! It was awesome...however I'm worried about a 1099c form for my 2014/2015 tax return....if i dont recieve it-I probably shouldn't say anything should I?

PeoplemoverTTA

Yes!! I won a vacation voucher worth $4,000 through the collection agency I work for. I took my Girlfriend, our Son and her little Brother...we went in March...They went through AAA.. it had round-trip fare (southwest airlines) from Buffalo to Orlando...6 nights/ 7 days hotel incld. in the All-Star Sports resort....a meal ticket that incld'd snacks one sit-down meal and one quick meal a day! It was awesome...however I'm worried about a 1099c form for my 2014/2015 tax return....if i dont recieve it-I probably shouldn't say anything should I?

I would set the money aside, just in case. I live in Buffalo too, and the taxes on my trip (I think the value was $5k) came to around $800.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom