Is it true that there is no daily mousekeeping at Boardwalk Villas?

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Hey there. Still trying to piece together a June trip here. Swan and Dolphin just seem to have too many hidden fees and less benefits so we booked a Boardwalk Villa studio. But now I'm reading on a few threads that they do not do daily maid service there, which is sort of a deal killer for me. Is this true? Any advice is appreciated.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hey there. Still trying to piece together a June trip here. Swan and Dolphin just seem to have too many hidden fees and less benefits so we booked a Boardwalk Villa studio. But now I'm reading on a few threads that they do not do daily maid service there, which is sort of a deal killer for me. Is this true? Any advice is appreciated.
If you paid cash for your room you will receive daily mousekeeping. If you are using DVC points, you will receive service on day 4.

slappy magoo

If you paid cash for your room you will receive daily mousekeeping. If you are using DVC points, you will receive service on day 4.
Just quoting to confirm. If you're paying for your room and not using Disney Vacation Club points, you'll get your room cleaned each day. And even if you are using DVC points, you can pay extra for a daily room cleaning, or every other day, however often you want it.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Just quoting to confirm. If you're paying for your room and not using Disney Vacation Club points, you'll get your room cleaned each day. And even if you are using DVC points, you can pay extra for a daily room cleaning, or every other day, however often you want it.
Yes correct. Price if staying on points varies for daily service depending on your room size/type and services wanted. I think the price starts at $30 per day for a 1 bedroom villa if staying on points. But again if paying cash you get free daily full clean mouse keeping. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom