Refurbing Disneyland Resort Paris

orlando678-

Original Poster
The next parade will be:

Festival of Melodies parade
This parade is a mix of the Soundsational parade and the Disney Dance Express. The parade will be more of a parade than a show as Disney Dance Express. The first float will be very similar to the first float of Soundsational parade. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto, Chip and Dale or on this float playing music and waving at the guests.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's apprentice
- Mickey Mouse March
- Goofy's theme
- Minnie's theme
- Donald's theme
- Pluto's theme
- Daisy's theme
- Chip and Dale's theme

The second unit is the Aristocats unit. This unit will have a float with giant instruments where the cats play on. The cats will sing and dance all around the float. See Marie, Thomas, Duchess, Toulouse, Berlioz and Roquefort.

Songs:
- Everybody wants to be a cat
- Scales and Arpeggios
- Thomas o Malley song
- Aristocats

The next unit is the Hercules unit. The unit will feature Hercules, Megara, Phil, Pegasus and the muses on a cloud singing the songs. The float will look like a Greek paradise with clouds. Zeus AA will be present which is similar to King Triton from paint the Night.

Songs:
- Go the distance
- Zero to hero
- A star is born
- I won't say
- One last Hope
- The Gospel Truth

The Lilo and Stitch unit will have Lilo and Stitch on a tropical island. Luau dancers will be seen around the float. Stitch will be an AA. A few other experiments can be found as well. Jumba and Pleakly will be on a mini float.

Songs:
- Hawaiian rollercoaster ride
- He mele no Lilo
- Devil in disguise
- Aloha oe
- Burning love
- Aloha e komo mai
- Jailhouse rock

The villains unit will feature a few villains that sing their villainous songs. Join the villains in this twisted dark boo boo boogie.

Songs:
- Be prepared
- Cruella de vil
- Friends on the other side
- Gaston
- Hellfire
- Mother knows best
- Poor Unfortunate souls

Then you will see the Pinocchio unit. float will be very similar to the float from the parade of dreams. See Pinocchio and his puppet friends dance and sing to some of your favorite songs.

Songs:
- Little wooden head
- When you wish upon a star
- I've got no strings
- Give a little whistle
- Hi-diddle- dee- dee

The Love unit will be similar to the old princess float from once upon a dream parade. The float will have some of Disney's greatest couples on it.

Songs:
- I see the light
- So this is love
- Once upon a dream

- Someday my prince will come
- Beauty and the beast
- Bella notte
- Part of your world
- Belle Evengaline
- Whole new world
- Can you feel the love tonight

Next time I will do the nighttime parade

orlando678-

Original Poster
Next is the nighttime parade:

Dreamlights parade
This parade will be similar to Paint the Night parade at Hong Kong. Every unit has its speciality( you will find out later) that will amaze you through the parade. There are 19 units in the current Spectromagic. The Dreamlights parade will feature 18 units.

The opening unit will be the magician float. On the float you can see the blue fairy, Merlin, Tinkerbell, the three fairies, fairy godmother and Yen Sid . The speciality will be the moment when all the magicians combine their powers.

Songs:
- Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
- Higitus figitus
- Second star to the right
- Riddle diddle
- Sorcerer's apprentice

The second unit will be the Dumbo unit. This unit has the Casey Junior train with all kinds of lights decorating the fun and wild circus train. The smoke from Casey Junior will change colour. Clowns will dance around the train while an AA Dumbo sits on top of the train. On the back of the ride is a small float that contains the pink elephants. The pink elephants appear and disappear and also change colours. The speciality will be the pink elephants.

Songs:
- Casey Junior
- When I see an Elephant fly
- Pink elephants on parade
- Baby mine

The Tangled unit will feature a big boat float with Rapunzel's hair spread around the boat. The pub thugs dance around this float. The speciality of the float will be the floating lanterns and Rapunzel's glowing hair.

Songs:
- I see the light
- I've got a dream
- Healing incantation
- When will my life begin
- Kingdom dance

Next we have the Pocahontas unit. The float has John Smith and Pocahontas standing on a rock with animals around it. The dancers of the unit will be Indians and the English settlers. The speciality will be the leafs from the color of the wind scene.

Songs:
- Colors of the wind
- Just around the riverbend
- Steady as the beating drum
- Listen with your heart

The Beauty and the Beast unit will be very similar to the Paint the Night parade float, but this unit will have another float behind it where you can see all your be our guest friends. The speciality will be the magical rose and the chandelier lights.

Songs:
- Be our guest
- Something there
- Beauty and the Beast
- Human again
- Belle ( belle's part)

Winnie the Pooh has a float where you can see Pooh on hunny pots with heffabees, heffalumps and woozles. The speciality will be the hunny and the bees.

Songs:
- Winnie the Pooh
- Rumbly in my tumbly
- Heffalumps and woozles
- The wonderful things about tiggers

The Snow white and the seven dwarfs unit has a really cool float. The speciality will be the rear projected face AAs dwarfs that work with the shining diamonds. See Snow white and the AA dwarfs having a party.

Songs:
- Heigh ho
- Silly Song
- One song
- Whistle while you work
- With a smile and a song

Next we will have the Big hero 6. This unit will have all your heroes on this float in San Fransokyo. The speciality will be the heroes fighting against Yokai with their special powers.

Songs:
- Immortals
- Story
- My songs know what you did in the dark
- On top of the world

The Princess and the frog unit will be very similar to the soundsational parade float but will now feature Naveen as well. The speciality will be the fireflies.

Songs:
- Almost there
- Gonna take you there
- When we're human
- Dig a little deeper
- Ma belle evengaline
- Down in New Orleans

Then you'll see the Toy Story unit. The float will be a float with giant toys and also the giant Slinky from the Paint the night parade will be there. A giant Zurg will be following the float. The speciality will be lasers that Buzz and Zurg shoot at each other. Also the disco lights will be there too.

Songs:
- You've got a friend in me
- We belong together
- Woody's roundup
- Buzz lightyear theme

The Lion King unit will have audio animatronic lion king characters around pride rock. The speciality will be the rising song during the circle of life segment. The dancers will be dressed as African animals and also Djembe drummers will be present.

Songs:
- Circle of life
- Hakuna Matata
- Just can't wait to be king
-
Can you feel the love tonight

The Alice in Wonderland unit will be similar to the parade of dreams float with audio animatronic characters as the cheshire cat( appears and disappears), the singing flowers and so on. The speciality will be the cheshire cat and the smoke of the caterpillar.

Songs:
- Unbirthday song
- Alice in Wonderland
- In the golden afternoon
- I'm late
- The caucus race
- In a world of my own
- Painting the roses red

The Little mermaid unit is similar to the parade of dreams float with an undersea calypso party. The speciality will be the bubbles and the water.

Songs:
- Part of your world
- Kiss the girl
- Under the sea
- Ariel's voice

The Aladdin unit will feature Aladdin and Jasmine on their flying carpet. Behind them you can see the Genie who will appear and disappear. The speciality of the unit will be the Genie and his magic.

Songs:
- Arabian nights
- A whole new world
- Prince Ali
- Friend like me
- One jump ahead

The Mulan unit features a Chinese garden with Mulan and Mushu in it. The dancers will be Chinese warriors and Li Shang. The speciality will be fireworks( not real, just lights) that will be shot into the air.

Songs:
- Reflection
- I'll make a man out of you
- Honor to us all
- A girl worth fighting for

Cars will be a copy of the paint the night unit. The speciality will be the lights from the cars.

Songs:
- Life is a highway
- On route 66
- Real gone
- Our town

The Villains unit will be the biggest float which is themed to Bald mountain. The float from the festival of melodies will look like some sort of graveyard with skeletons playing the instruments. You will be able to see Doctor Facilier, Evil queen, Maleficent, Judge claude Frollo, Cruella, Jafar, Scar, Mother Gothel, Ursula, Governor Ratcliff, Gaston, Hades, Big Bad wolf, Yzma and Shan Yu. The speciality will be Chernabog breaking out of the mountain from time to time.

Songs:
- Night on Bald Mountain
- Poor unfortunate souls
- I've got friends on the other sides
- Who's afraid of the big bad wolf
- Yzmapolis
- Savages
- Gaston
- Cruella de vil
- Prince Ali reprise
- Be prepared
- Hellfire
- Mother knows best
- Maleficent's theme
- Evil Queen theme
- Shan Yu theme

The last unit will be Mickey and Minnie on the Giant sorcerer's hat and Goofy, Pluto, Donald and Daisy on the whirly balls covered with stars and moons. Speciality will be Mickey doing magic.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's apprentice
- Mickey mouse march

That was the nighttime parade, it's quite big but it will be a great experience for the European audience and the tourists. Next time we will go to the castle shows.

orlando678-

Original Poster
We have two different castle shows here and one theatre show.

The first one is the Disney's Royal Visit.

This show will feature all the Disney princesses. The show will have musical, theatric and interactive parts. The princesses are here to teach the children how to be a real princess or prince. Learn to sing, what to wear, how to act as a Disney princess, talk to animals and how to make friends. Then all the princesses will sing their theme songs.

- A dream is a wish your heart makes
- Once upon a dream
- Part of your world
- Beauty and the Beast
- A whole new world
- Colors of the wind
- Reflection
- Almost there
- When will my life begin
- Touch the sky
- For the first time in forever
- Let it go

Then Elsa and Merida will sit down and watch the rest of the princesses dance together with their princes.
Romantic songs will play.

- So this is love
- One song
- Kiss the girl

The theatre show will be Disney forces!
It will be similar to Mickey and the magical map and dreams come true with mickey mouse. The show will be about Mickey who wants to become a sorceror, but he first has to travel to different Disney magicians and stories to learn how to control very powerful forces. Mickey first sees his fellow apprentices and then Yen Sid appears who gives him wise advice about controlling magic. Then he sents Mickey into a portal where he will find out what he has to do to actually find magic.

Scenes:

- Pinocchio with blue fairy
- Princess and the frog with mama Odie
- Cinderella with Fairy godmother
- Romance scene with Ariel and Eric, Belle and Adam, Snow white and charming, Cinderella and charming, Aurora and Philip and Rapunzel and Eugene.
- Aladdin with Genie
- Lion king with Rafiki
- Neverland with Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
- Frozen with Elsa
- Pocahontas with grandmother willow and Pocahontas
- Sword in the stone with Merlin
- Three fairies giving advice when Maleficent interrupts.
- Maleficent, the Evil queen, Doctor Facilier, Ursula, Jafar, Hades, Judge Claude Frollo and Madam Mim appear and sing a song to steal the powers of Mickey. They want to bring back Chernabog to rule the worlds of fantasy.
- Mickey hears all the lessons from the magicians and so he defeats the villains by the power of imagination. The villains are sucked into a black hole where magic doesn't excist.
- Yen Sid tells Mickey that Mickey had always had special powers and that he just needed a little faith to see that. Then Mickey sends us to some of Disney's most magical scenes by screens.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's apprentice
- I've got no strings
- Dig a little deeper
- Bibbidi- bobbidi-boo
- So this is love
- Part of your world
- Beauty and the beast
- Once upon a dream
- I see the light
- Arabian nights
- Friend like me
- Circle of life
- Hakuna matata
- Second star to the right
- You can fly
- Let it go
- Colors of the wind
- Listen with your heart
- That's what makes the world go round
- Higitus Figitus
- Riddle diddle
- I've got friends on the other side
- Evil queen theme
- Maleficent theme
- Poor unfortunate souls
- Prince Ali( prince Ali's name will be replaced by dear Mickey)
- Gospel truth
- Hellfire
- Mad Madam Mim
- Night on Bald mountain
- Once upon a time

Next I will do the nighttime show

orlando678-

Original Poster
The nighttime show will be amazing but it will keep the old name:

Disney Dreams!
The show will be very similar to what it is now, there will now only be more use of fire, fireworks and lasers. The opening will be the same as now with Peter Pan and the Shadow and so on. The show will be divided in different categories Dreams of Romance,Dreams of Friendship,Dreams of Adventure, Dreams of Sound, Dreams of Magic, Dreams of Other worlds, Dreams of Heroism, Dreams of fantasy, Dreams of future and space, Dreams of the Wild West, Dreams of Evil and Wishing Dreams.

The first scene will feature the Dreams of romance. The castle will first show Bella Note from Lady and the Tramp (English), but then other famous Disney couples can be seen as Aurora and Philip, Snow White and Charming, Cinderella and charming, Belle and Adam, Aladdin and Jasmine, Hercules and Megara, Anna and Kristof, Naveen and Tiana, Wall-e and Eve, Ariel and Eric, Mulan and Li Shang, Pocahontas and John Smith, Rapunzel and Eugene and Tarzan and Jane. You can listen to So this is love( French), Once upon a dream ( French), Someday my prince will come ( English), Beauty and the Beast ( English, Belle Evangeline ( French) and I see the light ( English).

Then we go on to Dreams of Friendship. This sequence will feature some of Disney's best friends. First you'll see a Toy Story scene with You've got a friend in me ( English). Then you will get a Lilo and Stitch scene with Hawaiian rollercoaster ride ( English). Then a short scene with Kenai and Koda walking while On my way is playing ( English). After this you will see Winnie the Pooh and his friends sing Winnie the Pooh the song together ( English). Then we get a Monsters.inc scene with If I didn't have you ( English) The last scene will be the Best of friends with the Fox and the Hound( English).

Dreams of Adventure will bring us into the spirit of Adventureland. First you will see Tarzan and his friends Trashin' the camp together( No language). After this you will see a scene with Hakuna Matata with Simba, Timon and Pumbaa ( English). Then you can see Mowgli and Baloo dance on The Bare Necessities ( French). The last scene here will be the Pirates of the Caribbean scene with He's a pirate ( No singing involved).

Dreams of Sound will bring us to the scenes that give us the sense of music. The first scene will be Skills and Appergios from the Aristocats, but then Everybody wants to be a cat plays after this ( French). Then we travel to New York where Why should I worry plays ( English). As last you will see the Three Caballeros with the three caballeros song ( English).

The next unit will be the Dreams of Magic unit. First you will see a Friend like me with Genie, Aladdin and Abu ( English). Then you will see Fairy Godmother singing Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo ( French). After this Mama Odie will sing Dig a little deeper ( French). Merlin then comes and sings Higitus Figitus ( English). As last you will see Elsa sing Let it go ( English).

Dreams of other worlds will explore the stories where the characters went to different worlds. First we will see Ariel sing part of your world and then Sebastian creates an undersea calypso with under the sea ( French). Then When can I see you again from Wreck-it Ralph will play (English). Then a short scene of the flying house from Up rising up ( English).

Dreams of Heroism celebrates Disney's greatest heroes. The first scene will be I'll make a man out of you ( English). The next scene is the Out there scene from the Hunchback of Notre dame ( French). Then a scene with I can go the distance and zero to hero from Hercules will play ( English). A scene with Touch the Sky from Brave ( English). After this you will see a scene with the Incredibles and their theme song ( No speech involved). The last scene of Heroism is the Big hero 6 scene with On top of the world ( English).

The Dreams of Fantasy shows some of the greatest fantasy disney scenes. First you see heigh-ho and the silly song with Snow White ( both languages). Then you will get the Alice in Wonderland scene with Alice in Wonderland, I'm late, march of the cards and the Unbirthday song ( English). After this will be Cinderelly Cinderelly with the mise and a dream is a wish your heart makes from Cinderella ( French).

Dreams of future and space will begin with Buzz lightyear fighting Zurg in space ( English Buzz and French Zurg). Then Wall-E and Eve soar through the galaxy ( No talking) and last you will soar with Jim through space on the hoverboards with I'm still here ( English).

Dreams of the Wild West has a opening scene with Home on the Range with the Home on the Range song ( English). Then you will see Pocahontas with Just around the riverbend and steady as the beating drum ( English). Then we get a scene with what makes the red men red from Peter Pan( French).

Dreams of Evil then comes. Maleficent appears and says that she is going to change all the dreams into horrible nightmares ( Both languages). We hear night on Bald Mountain and we see some great villain moments. Then we get scenes from Cruella de vil with the castle filled with spots ( English), a be prepared scene with Scar ( English), Hellfire with Frollo( French), Poor unfortunate souls with Ursula ( English), Doctor Facilier with Friends on the other side( French) and Mother knows best with Mother Gothel ( French). Then the shadow and Peter Pan fight Captain Hook who in the end falls into a hole sucking all the villains in as well.

The last unit is the Wishing Dreams unit. In this unit we will see When you wish upon a star ( English) and then you can see several Disney moments that end the Disney day.

This was Disney Dreams! I hope you enjoyed. Next time we will make a start with Walt Disney Studio Park

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Good question! It will be as the scrapped WoC segment which I really like. There will be more presence of the Unbirthday song though but loose from that, it will be very similar to the scrapped scene.

Twilight_Roxas

can't wait to see a soundtrack version of it if its possible. Because the pre-premiere woc audio is on youtube that has the lost Wonderland segment.

orlando678-

Original Poster
It's going to be a mix just as Disney Dreams now. I will make an edit of what is English and what is French.

orlando678-

Original Poster
We finished Disneyland park so let's go on to Walt Disney Studios park with:

Hollywoodland:

ci3WOz.jpg

Enter this park to discover the magic behind the most magical scenes of Disney films and television here in Walt Disney Studios park. The Front lot will disappear and we now enter the park through Hollywoodland. The beautiful Fantasia will stay to remind us of the wonderful Disney movie Fantasia. Hollywoodland will be a mix of Hollywood boulevard at Hollywood studios and Buena Vista Street at DCA. The street will give you a great feeling of what Hollywood in the late 1930s was all about. The Hollywoodland trolley trams pass by you when you walk past all the beautiful buildings.
5846787645_ee97ca6ab5.jpg

On the lefthand side of the entrance you will find a new restaurant called Cinema dine-in restaurant. Here you dine inside an old-fashioned movie theatre with various black and white movies playing on the big screen. Also a shop where you can buy different Disney and Hollywood memoria called Movie memoria can be found next to the restaurant.
theatre20s.jpg

On the right of the courtyard you will find Suzy's Super Service Station. A restaurant inside an old American gas station. Enjoy various singers who entertain you while you feast yourself with Suzy's specialities. If you walk a little further, you will arrive at the former place of Disney Studio 1. Now there are beautiful buildings with shops and restaurants inside.
mels-diner.jpg

The Legends of Hollywood store will sell all kinds of souvenirs based on famous stars as Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and so on. Then you will find the Carthay Circle Theater where inside you will find The Golden Mickey Awards. The show will be about some of Disney's greatest moments and movies. The awards will be for Romance, Evil, Friendship, Fun, Magical, Heroism, Sound and Classics. Movies represented in the first version of the show will be Tangled, Frozen, Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Pinocchio, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Brave, Hercules, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Toy story, Lilo and Stitch, Aladdin, Lady and the Tramp and Big hero 6.
goldenmickeys001.jpg

The Tin Pan Jazz Hangout will be a store with musical instruments and singer memoria. Some jazz players will make some noise inside the store from time to time. Next to this shop will be the Melody meals restaurant. Here you can enjoy the old jukebox and the music of Jazz players.

484041-58ffd652-2767-11e4-9470-02da78966387.jpg

Next you will find a small studio building called studio one where you can find the Scenes! ride. This ride will be a walkthrough show where we enter different live-action movies. The first scene will bring us to the rooftops of London from Mary Poppins. Smoke comes around and different actors come to dance step in time with us. The next scene is the Enchanted scene. Here you are on the streets of New York City with Giselle. Using screens and different fire and light effects you will be able to see queen Narissa fall from the skyscraper building. Then we fall right through the rabbit hole and find ourself in Wonderland. The last scene will be Into the woods. See how all the characters find out what they really want by the lessons of the witch.

queen_narissa_2007_01.jpg

Other things such as the Walt Disney Studio Photo Sets, where you get in front of the green screen for nice and fun pictures, the Comedy club, where not only food is the speciality but also jokes, Classic Glamour Cafe, where you enter a cafe full with posters of old movies and the Celebrity Covers, where you can dress as the stars.
ComedyClubRoom.jpg

The Art of Disney Animation will be replaced by Hollywoodland's house of props. This will be a gallery with various movie props. Also inside this building you will find the meet and greet with Mickey, Minnie, Oswald and Ortensia, Clarabelle and Horace, Chip and Dale, Goofy, Donald and Daisy and Pete. Walking around Hollywood boulevard will be the Hollywoodland citizens. They will be similar to the ones in Orlando. Also what will be here in Hollywoodland, are the Hollywoodland vehicles. Board several old Hollywood cars as a '53 Packard, '41 Chevry Woody Wagon or a '35 Duesenberg for example.

article-2165603-13D147A3000005DC-195_634x498.jpg

The backlot tour will be pushed back as is planned by Disney themselves, so that they can use more space for the rest of the park. The tour's entrance will be in the new Backlot which will be discussed later. The space where the entrance to the backlot tour used to be will now be the Grauman's Chinese theatre with The Great Movie Ride. The ride will be different as it will be a trackless ride. Journey into the movies during this spectacular star-studded movie tour of some of Hollywood's most famous films. The ride will have many other scenes compared to the ride in Orlando. This ride will feature scenes based on the movie genres: action, comedy, crime, science- fiction, romance, fantasy, horror, adventure, thriller and mystery. Some examples of movies in the ride are Wizard of Oz, Frankenstein, Avatar, Annie and 20,000 leagues under the sea.
GREMOVRIDE_1_998.jpg

Near this ride we can find the Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror. Face your fears and plunge 13 unlucky floors into the Twilight Zone amid the faded glamour of this haunted hotel. The ride will get an update to make the effects better to give a better experience. The area with set buildings will be replaced by the Hollywood terrace . Dine inside or outside while seeing the beautiful decor setting around you.
DisneylandTowerofTerror_wb.jpg

Cinemagic will be redecorated to look like an old fashioned cinema with its thick carpets, wood paneling etc. The ride will get a major refurb to have better effects and new movies will be involved in the ride to the new generation. At the exit of the ride will be a shop called Cinematic souvenirs. Near Cinemagic you can find the stage where now plays Musicals live on stage. This show will feature some of the greatest songs of movies from the 20th Century. You will hear songs as Step in time, Somewhere over the rainbow, Grease lightning, Do-re-mi and so on with a little mix of old and new.
rendering.jpg

Hollywoodland:

Attractions:
- Hollywoodland trolley trams
- Scenes!
- Hollywoodland's house of props
- Hollywoodland vehicles
- Great Movie Ride
- Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
- Cinemagic

Restaurants:
- Cinema dine-in restaurant
- Suzy's Super Service Station
- Melody meals restaurant
- Comedy Club
- Classic Glamour Cafe
- Hollywood terrace

Shops:
- Movie Memoria
- Legends of Hollywood
- Tin Pan Jazz Hangout
- Walt Disney Studio Photo sets
- Celebrity covers
- Cinematic souvenirs

Entertainment:
- Citizens of Hollywoodland
- The Golden Mickeys
- Musicals live on stage
- Walt Disney Studio park parade(s) ( discussed later)

So that was the first area of Walt Disney Studios park. I hope you liked it and let me know your ideas too! See you next time when we move it to the right part of the park.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
The next area will be:

Pixar Playland:
Pixar_Animation_Studios_3.jpg

Welcome to this area! Pixar Playland will be the Fantasyland of Walt Disney Studios. The area will have a major refurb to make it a real Pixar land. First you will see the Pixar hall of animation. Inside the building you will find an art gallery, a meet and greet area and a theatre with Pixar live!, a show where all your favorite Pixar characters sing, dance and show how Pixar changed through the years and a shop selling Pixar merchandise. Past a statue of Luxo jr, you can find the old place of the Animagique theatre. There will now be Monsters. inc hide and go seek from Tokyo. Go on an hide and go seek adventure in Monstropolis with Boo, Sulley, Mike and all their monstrous friends. As soon as the lights go out, the game begins! How many monsters can you spot with your flashlight? Next to the ride you will find Harryhausen's, the restaurant where Mike took Celia to, but was ruined when Boo was found. Enjoy some great Asian food inside this great themed restaurant. Near the Scream monitors, a meet and greet area where you can scream for energy, is the Monsters.inc laugh floor. This ride features audio animatronic characters which will interact with the guests while laughing. The ride will have monsters that speak English and French. Also near the restaurant is Shrieking souvenirs, a shop selling Monsters. Inc merchandise.
Screen_shot_2012-12-22_at_8.36.46_PM.png

Where we can now find the flying carpets ride will be Up: Journey to Paradise. Enter Carl's house, sit down on a comfortable chair and go with Russell and Dug on an adventure to Paradise falls. Russell( AA) asks Carl if he can borrow the flying house to go to Paradise and eventhough Carl says no, he takes it. On our journey we will encounter Kevin( AA) and even an attack by Charles F. Muntz. The ride will be a mix of Mission space and Soarin'. Carl's Spirit of adventure store will be at the end of the ride.
Carl-and-Ellie-pixar-couples-10235203-852-480.jpg

Next to the Up ride, you can find Crush's coaster. Spin, dive and fight against the strong current as you get swept up in a whirlpool of adventure. The ride will close for some time as the ride will get three tracks to prevent the very long queues. Also in the queue you will now be able to find an interactive screen with Crush on it. It will use the same technology as Turtle talk with Crush.
n00566813801675.jpg

Facing Crush is the Cars race rally. Rev up your engines and zoom alongside Lightning McQueen in this speedy circuit from the world of cars. Mater and Lightning will now be AAs. The theming around the ride will changed so that the experience is improved. Next to the ride you can find Flo's V8 Cafe, cruise on in to this Route 66-inspired diner and fill your tank with classic American comfort food with a new spin.
8478657771_4b341fe454_z.jpg

Then we go to Andy's backyard. The first attraction here is Toy soldiers parachute drop. Round up your little recruits and march them over to Andy's backyard for a thrilling parachute drop behind enemy lines. Near this ride you will find Bullseye's, where you can enjoy chicken and other roundup snacks. The second attraction is Slinky dog zigzag spin. Add some spring to your little ones' steps with an up, down and all around bouncing ride on the back of Slinky. The third ride is Rc racer. Andy is up to mischief and you're in for the ride, as his speediest toy car hurtles up and down a 25-metre high half-pipe coaster. The newest addition to the land will be Toy Story mania. Step right up! No ride is ever the same twice. From expert to beginner, you always win. The ride will have three tracks to prevent longer queues. Near the gate to Place de Remy is the Toy barrell, a souvenir shop selling Toy Story merchandise.
dlp009526LARGE.jpg

After this we go to Place de Remy where we can find Ratatouille: the adventure. Shrink down to the size of Remy and duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in a dazzling chase across a gigantic kitchen. The ride will receive new audio animatronic figures to improve the ride experience. On the left of the ride, you can find Bistrot Chez Remy. Here you can feast on French cuisine in this Parisian bistro straight from the world of Ratatouille. On the other side of the square you can find Chez Marianne. This shop sells souvenirs based on the city of Paris and of course Ratatouille.
1917160.jpg

Next we will go to the new area of Pixar playland. This area will be Metropolis based on the city of the Incredibles. The area will look as a large city center. There will be a spinner in the middle of the square called Omnidroid spin, where you can spin out of control on a broken omnidroid. Don't worry, because it's a nice one! Also on the square is Edna's supersuits, where you can become a superhero and even design your own suit. Next we will get to the E-ticket of this mini-area, The Incredibles Adventure. Battle the city's villains( Underminer, Syndrome etc.) with the help of the Incredibles and Frozone. Dash's quick bites will be a fast service eatery selling all Dash's favorites.
Incredibles-2-Fan-Art-Safest-City.jpg

Pixar playland:

Attractions:
- Pixar hall of Animation
- Monsters inc. hide and go seek
- Monsters inc. laugh floor
- Up: Journey to Paradise
- Crush's coaster
- Cars race rally
- Toy soldier parachute drop
- Slinky Dog zigzag spin
- Rc racer
- Toy Story mania
- Ratatouille:the adventure
- The Incredibles adventure
- Omnidroid spin

Restaurants:
- Harryhausen's
- Flo's V8 Cafe
- Bullseye's
- Bistrot Chez Remy
- Dash's quick bites

Shops:
- Shrieking souvenirs
- Pixar hall of Animation
- Carl's Spirit of Adventure store
- Toy Barrell
- Chez Marianne
- Edna's supersuits

Entertainment:
- Pixar hall of Animation: Pixar through the years
- Scream monitors
- Audio animatronic Wall-e and Eve meet and greets

This was Pixar Playland! I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think about it or if you have any ideas share them. Next time we will go to another area of the park, but it's going to be a secret so you have to wait till then to find out.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
In this post we will discuss another new area being:

Toontown:
toosigfnt.jpg

Go through the tunnle as seen in the movie of who framed Roger Rabbit and find yourself in Toontown. This version of Toontown is very different from the others. It will have two parts, Mickeyville and Toon city. The land will also feature more rides than the other current Toontown areas in Tokyo and Anaheim. Walk through the streets of Toon city, which you probably remember from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. You can board the Jolly Trolley and see the city. The ride will bring you to several places in the city.

4429191325_bec9863c25.jpg

A restaurant here in Toon City will be the Ink 'n' Paint club, where you can dine while enjoying fun Toontown dinner shows. Pop-a-lot popcorn will transport you inside a shop filled with popcorn all around you. The dark ride, Roger Rabbit's car-toon spin will be present, but it will be different. The storyline will be the same, but Paris' version will use more advanced AAs and some different scenes and effects to improve the ride experience. At the exit of the ride you can find Roger's crazy curiosities, a shop selling Roger Rabbit merchandise.
roger-rabbits-car-toon-spin.jpg

Next is the Toontown trolley tours. This was a once planned ride for Hollywood Studios, but it will now finally become reality here in Paris. The ride will be a motion based simulator inside a trolley that takes you on a hijinx-filled adventure in Toontown. The Toontown ice cream parlour sells the best frozen scoops of Toontown with flavours based on the characters from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Rogerrabbitcartoonspinart.jpg

Then we get to Baby Herman's runaway baby buggies. This ride is a dark coaster where you board an oversized baby buggy that thrills through Toontown. Scenes as the ones below will be used. The Gag factory will be a store selling all kinds of toontown souvenirs.
Slide0115.jpg

Slide0114.jpg

On the middle of the street you will find all kinds of walk around Toons living in Toontown. From time to time you can find Lights! Camera! Toons! the show. In the show you help the toons with making a new cartoon movie in Toontown. Sing, dance and act with toons as Jessica Rabbit, Roger Rabbit and many others. The Toon hotel will be a freefall ride similar to the Tower of Terror. See this ride as the family version of the ride. The ride will be based off the scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Toontown_AerialView.jpg

The Have a Laugh Cafe will be a nice restaurant in Toon city where various AA toons tell some jokes while you feast yourself on Toontown specialities. Maroon studios snacks will be a restaurant where you can watch Maroon cartoons while eating. There would also be a shop next to the restaurant selling Maroon Cartoon Merchandise. On the middle of the square of Toon City is Ben's Cab. Co Traffic Twirl, a trackless spinner similar to Cars race rally. Other eateries in Toon City are Toony treats, Pops and Fizz, Toontown pencil pies and Toon dips.
Toon_Town_Street.jpg

Then we move on to Mickeyville. Mickeyville will be dedicated to Mickey Mouse and many other Walt Disney Toons as Donald, Chip and Dale, Goofy and so on. The main ride of Mickeyville will be Mickey and the enchanted projector. This ride will be a dark ride where Mickey and you are sent into an enchanted slide projector. In the ride you see various Mickey shorts in dark ride scenes with for example Steamboat Willie, Plane Crazy, Clock Cleaners and so on.
1928_disney-iwerks_-steamboatwilly_c.jpg

Mickey's house will be a meet and greet area for Mickey Mouse. Near his house you can find Pluto's dog house where you can find a meet and greet with the famous dog himself. Near the meet and greet of Pluto you will find Pluto's hot dogs. Daisy's Dinners will be a restaurant where every duck has luck. Near the houses is Minnie's house, a meet and greet area for Minnie.
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2011/02/toontown.jpg​

Donald's boat will be a meet and greet area for Donald and Daisy. On the boat you can also shoot water at the riders of the next attraction. In the toontown lake you can find Donald's Tugboat Ducksailors. In this ride you board small tugboats that have water cannons on them. The ride is a mix of aquatopia and a water shooter ride. Ducktales Adventures will be a dark ride inside Scrooge McDuck's mansion. Go on an adventure with Huey, Dewey and Louie!
tumblr_mid8xlnPbX1rbc6iyo1_500.jpg

Goofy's house will be a playhouse and a meet and greet area for Goofy. Chip and Dale's treehouse will be a meet and greet area for Chip and Dale. Next to the treehouse you can find a forested area where Chip and Dale's journey for the golden acorn is. In this mini-coaster similar to Seven dwarfs mine train, you go on an adventure with Chip and Dale to find the mysterious golden acorn.
2687495537_be2e2b565e.jpg

Mickeyville townhall will be a store selling merchandise based on Mickey and his friends. In front of the townhall the Toontown play band will play fun music to create a nice atmosphere. The last attraction will be the House of Mouse Grand adventure. In the ride you are invited by Mickey to come to the House of Mouse, but when Maleficent, Captain Hook, Scar, Hades, Ursula and Jafar interrupt us we have to find a way to safety. Can Mickey and his friends still help us? The ride will be an EMV ride where you wear 4d glasses. The ride also has AA characters and special effects as fire and water in it. At the end of the ride you can find the House of Mouse restaurant where you can enjoy the beautiful setting. Other Mickeyville eateries will be present too, Goofy's candy company, the Nuthouse and Clarebelle's Kitchen.
Houseofmouse_-_Copy.jpg

Toontown:

Attractions:
- Jolly Trolley
- Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon spin
- Toontown Trolley Tours
- Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggies
- Toon hotel
- Ben's Cab Co. Traffic Twirl
- Mickey and the enchanted projector
- Mickey's house
- Pluto's dog house
- Minnie's house
- Donald's boat
- Donald's Tugboat Ducksailors
- Ducktales adventures
- Goofy's house
- Chip and Dale's treehouse
- Chip and Dale's journey for the golden acorn
- House of Mouse grand adventure

Restaurants:
- Ink 'n' paint club
- Pop-a-lot popcorn
- Toontown ice cream parlour
- Have a Laugh Cafe
- Maroon Studios Snacks
- Toony treats
- Pops and Fizz
- Toontown Pencil pies
- Toon Dips
- Pluto's hot dogs
- Daisy's Dinners
- House of Mouse
- Goofy's Candy Company
- The Nuthouse
- Clarebelle's kitchen

Shops:
- Roger's crazy curiousities
- Gag factory
- Mickeyville townhall

Entertainment:
- Lights!Camera!Toons!
- Toontown play band
- Mickey's house
- Pluto's dog house
- Minnie's house
- Donald's boat
- Goofy's house
- Chip and Dale's treehouse
- Characters of Toontown

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Next monday or tuesday I will try to post the next area. It can possibly be posted on sunday but I'm not sure so keep hanging. If you'd like to comment on something then feel free to do so!

orlando678-

Original Poster
I found some time to post this area :)
Foreword: Not every land is going to be based after animation, but I wanted to cover those first. the next ones will be non- animation ones.
The next area is:

Toon Studio:

Toon%20Studio%20Logo.jpg

Since the land will be gone on the place where Pixar Playland is now, we will find a new area for the Disney Animation land, Toon studio. Enter this land past the logo with sorceror Mickey on top of a sign saying Toon Studio. The first building in Toon Studio shows is the Art of Animation building. Pencil in some time at Disney Animation Studios and discover how a Disney classic gets made. Inside the building you will find the Disney art and paint club, where you can learn to draw some of your favorite Disney characters. Also there will be a shop called Animation props selling Disney animation merchandise. Next to the Art of Animation building you will find the Animator's palate restaurant. Step into a spacious yet stylized dining room that recalls real-life, hand-drawn environment. The restaurant boasts a fantastic architectural design with proportions that bend and slant. The walls are adorned with sketches that showcase characters and scenes from Disney films, both classic and modern. In keeping with the theme, tools of the animation trade—like character sketches, maquettes, light boxes, paint brushes, colored pencils and computer work stations—surround you at every turn. Also take out your camera when several animated Disney friends come to visit you at your table.
11110478.png

On the other side of the street you will find Philharmagic 4D. Get swept away in the magic of Disney animation in this 4D concert movie starring many favorite Disney characters. The ride will be different than the others since this ride will use a randomized system, every ride will give you a different experience. Also many new scenes will be introduced to the ride as Silly Song, Let it go, Kiss the girl, Wanna be like you and many more. At the exit of the ride you can find Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Souvenirs selling Disney Animation merchandise.
wdw-mickeysphilharmagic.JPG

Next you will find the Journey into the world of Disney Animation, a boat ride that cruises through some of Disney's greatest movie scenes. In this ride you cruise past scenes as Bella note, Part of your world with Ariel on the rock, circle of life with Simba being raised on pride rock and many more. Toon catering co. will be a restaurant inside a behind the scenes set of an Animation movie with all kinds of Disney Animated props laying around.
mermaid+15.jpg

Then we go to How to be a villain the ride.The pre-show features the magic mirror welcoming us and teaching us some villainous things. Then we take a seat at the theatre where we put on our 3d glasses. We see some of disney's best villains. Then the screens open and the vehicles move through different scenes with audio animatronic villains. So the ride is similair to universe of energy but not as long as universe of energy. Next to the ride you will find the Villains' shadow tavern, here you dine inside a tavern where all Disney villains go to for refreshment and a chat. Inside the restaurant you can watch Villains tonight! the show where Hades proves that he is a real Disney villain just like the rest. Also near the ride is the Dominion of Darkness store a shop selling Disney Villain souvenirs.
VillainsTonight.jpg

The next ride is the Paint the world ride. In this ride you board a paint cab and save the cartoon world when the colour is sucked away. Bring back the colour by shooting the colours back to the objects, characters and settings. The ride doesn't let you shoot at screens but at actual sets that have a special technology so that it can change colour. Next to the ride you will find a shop called World of Color store.In an old tv studio you will find Think fast! the show. This show will be based on the video game Think fast where you answer different questions and play several mini games. The show will be hosted by the Genie and it will be similar to who wants to be a millionaire. In the game you can earn points by answering the questions correctly. You will have a few breaks where you can play mini games to earn bonus points.
entete-thinkfast-02.jpg
A rollercoaster similar to the Hollywood rip ride rocket coaster will be present here as well. It will be called the Sound blast. In this ride you get to choose which Disney song you want to hear while you thrill both indoor and outdoor. Near the ride you will find the Soundstage restaurant which is similar to the old restaurant from MGM studios.

rip_ride_rockit_highres.jpg

The last ride in this area will be the Disney character chatroom. In this ride you will be able to talk to some of your favorite Disney characters through screnes using the Stitch live! technology. The ride will use a randomized system so that you can meet many different characters as Stitch, Olaf, Mushu or Belle for example. The ride would be about camera crews going to the Disney characters to interview them. You will be the one that can ask the characters questions. The On the toon set restaurant will be a rainforest cafe like restaurant where you have different areas in the restaurant themed to famous Disney scenes. You can dine inside an undersea grotto with under the sea audio animatronics, be our guest dining room with living furniture audio animatronics, Timon and Pumbaa's paradise scene with bugs and AAs of Timon, Pumbaa and Simba and a few other scenes too! Since there will be no thunderstorms here, you will have show scenes where the audio animatronics move and sing. When Mickey shouts action!, the scenes will come alive. Then when the scene is over you will hear cut! that's a rev!
stitch01.jpg

If you walk a little bit further you will find the building of Animagique. This show will be renewed with new scenes, new characters, new technology( a bit like mickey and the magical map) and new songs. The show will still have the same storyline focusing on Donald who goes on a journey through different Disney Animated movies together with a colourful cast of your favorite characters.
animagique-close.jpg
Toon studio:

Attractions:
- Art of Animation
- Disney art and paint club
- Philharmagic 4D
- How to be a villain
- Journey into the world of Disney Animation
- Paint the world
- Sound blast
- Disney character chatroom

Restaurants:
- Animator's palate
- Toon catering co.
- Villains' shadow tavern
- Soundstage restaurant
- On the toon set restaurant

Shops:
- Animation props
- Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Souvenirs
- Dominion of Darkness store
- World of color store

Entertainment:
- Villains tonight!
- Think fast!
- Animagique

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom