Favorite dessert at Disneyworld

stephbreynolds

Original Poster
My kids are so excited about Disneyworld in April. Last time we were at Disneyland, we had an afternoon dessert every day. What are your favorite places for a Disney dessert midday?

HollyAD

As the two posts before me mentioned... Nothing beats a dole whip or red velvet cupcake from starring roles. I passed up the red velvet for a butterfinger our last trip and was disappointed. Nothing like the red velvet! I also had a delicious peanut butter and chocolate bar from Boardwalk bakery in Oct. It was small but very rich! The bakery is worth a try and had a pretty big selection.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern. And the Bread Pudding at Raglan Road.

Don't know what I'm going to do for my Ooey Gooey fix since Liberty Tree is closing for 4 months. *sigh*

crispy

Salted chocolate caramels at Karamel Kuche and the chocolate macaron ice cream sandwich at L'Artisan des Glaces (seriously, this may be one of the tastiest things I have ever put in my mouth).

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
MK: Citrus Swirl @ Sunshine Tree Terrace or a Mickey Premium Bar from any ice cream cart

Epcot: Chocolate caramel cookie from the Karamel Kuche in Germany

HS: butterfinger or chocolate peanut butter cupcake from Starring Rolls

AK: never had dessert there

Best Ice cream at WDW: Beaches and Cream at the Yacht & Beach Club the No Way Jose is great.

Matt_Black

Hmmm... I really liked the cheesecake I had over at Sunshine Seasons. The Black Forest chocolate cake from Sommerfest was good too. And HUGE.

CheshireCat12

Can't narrow it down...too hard!
Epcot- salted dark choc caramel square and caramel popcorn (KaramellKuche); Brioche ice cream sandwich at l'artisan des glaces
MK- Dole Whip
AK- haven't had desserts here :(
DHS- Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls
DTD- Ghirardelli Gold rush sundae
Ohana bread pudding
Beaches and Cream- No Way Jose sundae

Can you tell I like sweets? Om nom nom...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom