Be our guest restaurant

Bodyfather

Original Poster
I've been trying to make a lunch reservation @ be our guest through the app for my trip in May to find every time I try I am being told it's un available.

Is this restaurant stand by only or can I reserve closer to my vacation?

PHS79

You have to make reservations through this site https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/, not the regular Disney site that you make the rest of the FP+ and ADR at. The reservation window doesn't usually open up until about 27 days before hand, I just made our reservations for Feb 20th last night. When logging into the Be Our Guest page you will need a 12 digit confirmation number, it is all numbers no letters, from your reservation paperwork.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I've been trying to make a lunch reservation @ be our guest through the app for my trip in May to find every time I try I am being told it's un available.

Is this restaurant stand by only or can I reserve closer to my vacation?
What PHS79 said. Also note it is quick service at lunch not a table service. They just allow people to make a FastPass for if because it is such a popular quick service location. Also to
make that FastPass you have to be staying onsite and have the 12 digit reservation number to log into the site mentioned above. :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Also to make that FastPass you have to be staying onsite and have the 12 digit reservation number to log into the site mentioned above. :)
And you get this number from where ?

We've booked through a UK travel agent and only have their 7 digit confirmation number - we don't have anything directly from Disney

PHS79

Where do you get the 12 digit #? is it emailed?

How I understand it is if you get a invite to BOG then the number is emailed to you directly, I found this out from my sis-in-law who got an email invite. It took me a bit of searching to find the number on our paperwork. For us, we booked our trip through a TA, the 12 digit number was part of the confirmation email for the deposit on the room only that the TA sent to me back in May. But the confirmation number changed when we changed from room only to a package in July, then the confirmation number 8 characters including both numbers and letters. Maybe that has something to do what it, room only vs package, I don't know I am just going by what I have and how I found the number. I have heard that you can call or email Disney to get the 12 digit number from then.

Sorry I don't know much more than that, this is our first trip back to WDW since BOG has been opened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom