Unveiling the Sam Magic YouTube Channel

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Good evening friends of the imagineering forum, over the past week I have been working on a very exciting project and tonight I am very proud to unveil the Sam Magic YouTube Channel!

CHANNELbanner.jpg

This will be my personal channel and is dedicated to the forum and Disney fans everywhere. I will be posting different types of content there weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The content will vary and include Concepts, Commentary/Reactions, Interviews, Reviews/Reactions, and even some comedy (as you will see in tonights video).

It is my hope that these videos will add a new element to the community in both how we communicate and share our ideas, opinons, and love for imagineering and Disney. I hope you all enjoy tonight's video which will provide a somewhat comedic reflection on 2014, and I hope you all tune in on Wednesday.

*Note* Comments are appreciated along with recommendations for future videos; please note that I will post new videos in this thread every time a new one goes up.

So without further ramblings I present Episode 1: Rest In Piece 2014

Note: video does include one explicit word (the s-word)​

Last edited:

Sam Magic

Original Poster
My next video will be up on Wednesday. I will talk about my Dinoland USA concept for Fixer Upper and you guys will get to meet one of my favorite characters.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
One question...is there a reason why Rest in Peace is spelled "Rest in Piece"?

If there's a running joke in the video to explain that pun, I missed it...

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Due to technical and personal complications during the filming of this weeks edition of Talks With Sam, an edited version will be rep-uploaded later tonight. I appreciate all who tuned in and join me next week when I return to my previous show format. In addition I hope you all join me Friday next week for my next big interview.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom