2-day Passport and Starlight Passport for second park in one day?

castleofthemist

Original Poster
I am in Tokyo for a couple of days after a business trip, and my friend and I are going to Tokyo Disney tomorrow and Monday morning, with my flight leaving Monday afternoon. I would have planned a bit more, but work has been kind of crazy, and the websites don't make it easy. Can we go to Tokyo Disneyland Resort tomorrow morning, and then use the Starlight Passport to go to Tokyo Disney Sea tomorrow night? Thanks in advance.

DisneyDrum

I think the starlight passport is your best bet if you really want to do both parks in one day. You're buying two independent tickets, which is really the only way to do both parks. A bigger question is whether you really want to spend the evening in Disney Sea? It is a super pretty park at night, but Journey to the Center of the Earth is currently down for refurb and there will probably be no fast passes left when you get in at 3. You're paying a lot for the nighttime show and a few rides (when you could be in Disneyland). If you've got enough time Monday morning I'd to Disney Sea then, as opposed to two mornings in Disneyland.

castleofthemist

Original Poster
Thanks. I think that is what we had decided to do. We learned that Mythica is finished (I am with a friend from Japan, and neither of us knows much about Tokyo Disney), so it seems there is not as much live entertainment at Disney Sea. Also, I didn't realize until you mentioned it that Journey was closed, because I was looking at the Disneyland list. Wow, it seems that there are a lot of things closed. Why so many things at one time and some of the best rides (Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Journey, Sinbad)?

DisneyDrum

Yeah, I was a bit surprised when I saw the list too. Splash makes sense because of the weather, but I guess they're doing work in slow season on the others. You'll have a great time none the less-there is still lots to do and the parks are really awesome.

Admiral01

Premium Member
I am in Tokyo for a couple of days after a business trip, and my friend and I are going to Tokyo Disney tomorrow and Monday morning, with my flight leaving Monday afternoon. I would have planned a bit more, but work has been kind of crazy, and the websites don't make it easy. Can we go to Tokyo Disneyland Resort tomorrow morning, and then use the Starlight Passport to go to Tokyo Disney Sea tomorrow night? Thanks in advance.

This is what I did two weeks ago. Regular 1 day ticket for Disneyland and that night we did a starlight passport for DisneySea. Great way to see both parks in 1 day...and cheaper than a 1 day park hopper here in the US.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom