A New Disney Theme Park Resort (Open Brainstorming)

Darth_Disney

Original Poster
I think that the scenes should be inspired by one of two things: scenes from princess movies, with the Maleficent and the Evil Queen under the castle, or the movie Fantasia, with Sorcerer's Apprentice and Night on Bald Mountain under the castle.

orlando678-

I think that the scenes should depend on the castle but who's castle will it be?

A princess castle
A storybook castle(SDL)
A castle that belongs to a wizard or so( perhaps Yen Sid)

A princess castle should include the scenes from the princess movies
Storybook castle would show different scenes from Fantasyland movies( not only princesses)
A wizard's castle would show the fantasia scenes I think

Darth_Disney

Original Poster
I think we should do a princess castle. My opinion is that is should be a Snow White castle, with scenes of the Evil Queen underneath, such as making the poisoned apple.

Darth_Disney

Original Poster
However, I think that, even though it has been done before, a Sleeping Beauty castle might work. Maybe we'll decide that later. Anyway, I think that this layout might work (it's the same as Paris, but with Tokyo's side streets):
Disneyland_Layout.png

We should move on to Frontierland. I think we have a pretty good visual of Main Street at this point.

Wikkler

Frontierland should probably have a Big Thunder of some kind, a flume, a dark ride, and something to act as a B- or C-Ticket to replace the riverboat.

Darth_Disney

Original Poster
I think there needs to be a riverboat! The kinetic energy and other intangible factors are just too much to miss out on. There are two options for Frontier land. My plans are for a more woodsy, less Wild West style. With a Pacific Northwest style, a river rapids ride, a log flume, riverboats, possibly Country Bears, Native American canoes, Keelboats, Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland, and a dark ride. The other option is a more traditional Frontierland, with a Big Thunder, dark ride, log flume, etc.

Wikkler

Here's a quick map I made:
hello.jpg

Jamestown is also only about 70 miles west of Plymouth Rock, and was founded 13 years before the Pilgrims reached it. So, no, it does not fit the Pacific Northwest theme, it doesn't fit the Old Southwest theme, and it's actually too early to be Old South.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom