2015 SeaWold Merchandise Logo

919Florida

Original Poster
For those of you interested to know what the 2015 Merchandise Logo will look like for SeaWorld here it is. The shirt is now available in several locations in the park

1513774_771203816249760_8054139352157817327_n.jpg

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

On an unrelated note, does that polar bear indicate SEA intends to acquire a new one?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, afaik Wild Artic's polar bear died this summer and has not since been replaced)

919Florida

Original Poster
On an unrelated note, does that polar bear indicate SEA intends to acquire a new one?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, afaik Wild Artic's polar bear died this summer and has not since been replaced)
The polar bear habitat is now a harbor seal home. They have no plans to bring polar bears back there. The design for the logo was placed before the polar bear passed away.

Adam Santos

yea I do agree on the Design even tho I work at Seaworld..it does look Tacky since we don't have Polar bears anymore more like Whales and Dolphins and Turtles and Stingray's,Penguins,Flamingos,Birds,manatees and Sharks
and of course Squirrels and Cats and Dogs

919Florida

Original Poster
I just think its to bright and to much. I liked the 2014 logo merchandise with all the blues and animals on it. This one screams fireworks and bright colors. SeaWorld rarely does fireworks displays so found it weird its so prominent in this merch this year. They still have plenty of other merchandise I like so i am ok :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom