Disney NB running shoes

LindsayLoves

More info should be released in the week or two before the expo, most likely right after they actually release the shoe designs. They have been tinkering with the system at each race since the marathon last year when the shoes launched so whatever system they use (virtual queue is most likely) it should hopefully be a pain free as possible.

DanStat

The system they used at Wine and Dine and the DL half was very smooth. I hope they stick with that. I'd like to see a pre-purchase option. Have they announced the shoes yet?

Texas84

The system they used at Wine and Dine and the DL half was very smooth. I hope they stick with that. I'd like to see a pre-purchase option. Have they announced the shoes yet?

Not yet (that I know of anyway), but the event guides are advertising the new 860 v5.

dreamfinder

Not yet (that I know of anyway), but the event guides are advertising the new 860 v5.

Yeah, but last years guides advertised the Fresh Foam I believe. Whatever it was, it wasn't any of the runDisney shoes. So I don't know if that means anything.

dreamfinder

They updated that posting above. Retro Mickey & Minnie 990v3 styled after Steamboat Willie. I hope it's not all grey and black tones.

dreamfinder

They updated that posting above. Retro Mickey & Minnie 990v3 styled after Steamboat Willie. I hope it's not all grey and black tones.

And I think its going to be a very muted color way. Seeing that the 990 looks more like a walking/general purpose shoe than a pure running shoe, and that most of the color ways are muted I think I'll be disappointed. : (

LindsayLoves

And I think its going to be a very muted color way. Seeing that the 990 looks more like a walking/general purpose shoe than a pure running shoe, and that most of the color ways are muted I think I'll be disappointed. : (

I looked up the 990v3 for women and wow the lack of creativity on this is shocking. Not going to take much to make this standard shoe into a Steamboat Willie themed shoe....
w990bk3_nb_14_i.jpg

Texas84

Don't confuse this with the re-issued V1. That is a walking shoe. The V3 is a running stability/motion control shoe so it's not for me. I just might pull the trigger on the old Goofy 890 this time. Wish they had a Dopey version.

Zeddy13

To join the virtual queue, you need your bib number. Can you get this online beforehand anywhere, or only once you've picked it up at the Expo?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom