Kingdom Keepers

Arty Cordova

Original Poster
Hello all. My 9 year old god daughter just finished the Kingdom Keepers books. She knows how much I love Disney and recommended I read them. Question, since it's for kids, is it worth the read?

216bruce

Hello all. My 9 year old god daughter just finished the Kingdom Keepers books. She knows how much I love Disney and recommended I read them. Question, since it's for kids, is it worth the read?
I read the first two and a half then lost interest. The first one was quite enjoyable. They become more focused on the pretty uninteresting teens in the book and less to do with Disney after a while. I'd try and get her into the "Peter and the Starcatcher" books- much better!

Give them a try! They're not the most literary of novels, certainly, but they are entertaining and allow you to re-immerse yourself in the world of Disney Parks (and Cruise Lines!) in an imaginative way. Some of the middle school/ high school drama that the characters deal with made me roll my eyes (okay, pretty much all of it) but that generally takes a backseat to the Parks adventures :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom