What did you do?

Texas84

5 miler this morning before the storms hit. Honestly, wasn't feeling very good after the weekend 'Minnie' but I slogged through it about a minute off my normal pace. Right foot was killing me at first but everything loosened up after about a quarter mile. I'll survive. :)

Kermit262

5 miler this morning before the storms hit. Honestly, wasn't feeling very good after the weekend 'Minnie' but I slogged through it about a minute off my normal pace. Right foot was killing me at first but everything loosened up after about a quarter mile. I'll survive. :)
Nice going pushing through your 5 miler Texas84. Some of my long runs throughout the Higdon training plan have had me so beat up that on the next scheduled workout I would cross train (cycle) instead of run. Guess it's just your turn to pay the piper.

My 5 miler today was just the opposite. It included a 5K tempo and I ran it one minute faster than my fastest 5K race of the year. I think I'm ready for the Dopey (as ready as one can be for this insanity). :D

Kristia

Merry Christmas!! I have only run a few times since the Wine and Dine but was able to get out today and run before the festivities begin. Helps that dinner is not at my house and that I did my baking last night! I did 3 miles with an avg pace under 10:30. I was pleasantly surprised! I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Kristia

Had a good run this weekend at the Dashing Through The Sand 5k in Avalon, NJ. This is the second year we have done this run and lucked out again with the weather. We have had 2 years in a row with unusually warm December beach weather! It was about 48 degrees with almost no breeze which is so strange for winter on the beach! I haven't checked my official time but watch time was 32:00. Not too bad for beach running!

JillC LI

Been off from work for a 5 day weekend and forgot to check in. Did 6 miles on Xmas Day and another 5 on Saturday. Having weird pain in the outside edge of my foot (muscular, not bruising) for the past few days. Never had pain there before. I think it might be from a new pair of casual sneakers I've been wearing. I hope not though because I REALLY like them! LOL. Hope everyone who was celebrating had a merry Christmas.

JillC LI

@dreamfinder, I feel your lack-of-sleep pain. I've been up the past two nights with a puppy with an upset stomach. Sigh. Planned to do 4 miles early this morning, but had to shift my run to tonight while DD is at swim practice. She won't be happy when I pick her up smelling like "roses" but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! This will probably be my last run of 2014 :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom