The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

RadiatorSpringsRacer

So this is the car I made for an upcoming NASCAR Racing 2003 Season league...

phfYCXa.png

Last edited:

seahawk7

Oh, yes!
Been switching back and forth between that and the Seahawks/Cardinals football game. The starting center for the Cardinals is a client of ours.
Don't miss The Reluctant Dragon, up next. Essentially, a tour of the Disney Studios from 1941...! :)
You should have kept it on the game. It was good football even if you are not a Seahawks fan.

seahawk7

So I have all of DW's gifts for Christmas but I have not wrapped any yet...been procrastinating. She is out of town for the next two nights, so you figure this would be the perfect time. But nope, not tonight at least. Probably get it done in those 30 minutes she is driving home from the airport. :D
I procrastinate too. Lets just say we like the challenge!

donaldtoo

You should have kept it on the game. It was good football even if you are not a Seahawks fan.

Oh my. I totally forgot about it at some point, and never went back... :oops:
Other than the fact that one of our clients is the Cardinals center (Lyle Sendlein), I really had no dog in the fight. :)
BTW, who won...? :cyclops:

seahawk7

Oh my. I totally forgot about it at some point, and never went back... :oops:
Other than the fact that one of our clients is the Cardinals center (Lyle Sendlein), I really had no dog in the fight. :)
BTW, who won...? :cyclops:
We did. Yeah I watch games even if I my team doesn't play. Yesterday's games were really good; very close. Sometimes I can't relax watching my team and this game had a lot resting on the outcome. I can relax now and drink some hot cocoa and watch Bob's Burgers. I'm off until Christmas Eve ( pray I get called off), so tomorrow we decorate and bake cookies!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Are those three separate rings?

It is 3 separate rings that have been reworked into one ring. The tiny diamonds have been added around the main diamonds along with the settings off to the sides of all three rings. Such a creative solution. It had to cost a fortune to design the setting, the gold and the matching tiny diamonds. Can't begin to imagine what it would cost.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
One of the women that sits near my DD at her new job is a mega Disney fan and their young family goes multiple times a year. The lady immigrated from Africa and there seems to be a culture gap though my DD really likes her and she is spirited.

Trying to get to know my DD (who looks 16 though is 23) asked my DD if she had babies at home (yes plural.)
My DD replied, I don't have any babies. The lady she said looker perplexed. Then puzzled the lady asked her if her husband had babies. My DD said the look on the ladies face was priceless and shocked when my DD said she did not have a husband. Now she wants to know more about this ladies life.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh, yes!
Been switching back and forth between that and the Seahawks/Cardinals football game. The starting center for the Cardinals is a client of ours.
Don't miss The Reluctant Dragon, up next. Essentially, a tour of the Disney Studios from 1941...! :)

I missed a lot of the shows last night, as I was tired and kept nodding off (Why does this happen when there's something I really want to see, and I'm always wide awake at times when there's only carp on TV?! :banghead: )

I saw segments here and there, though; the Reluctant Dragon was really interesting. Completely missed Davy Crockett, and that would have been really cool to see. Anyway, I loved seeing behind-the-scenes areas of Disney production, in parts of the Reluctant Dragon; Disney history is fascinating. :) (I hope they repeat this special.)

I read that TCM is going to show more of the older Disney shows in the future. TCM has signed some sort of deal with Disney to broadcast some of the older shows. I don't have the schedule, though.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Jet Blue is offering a coat check for $2.00 Check it in and pick it up when you fly back home.

Good grief, what next? In the back of my mind, I hear a quote (I don't know where it's from), that goes something like this, "You'll get your pound of flesh." They also used to let you check a bag for free, and I heard they've done away with that. To the best of my knowledge, none of the airlines have dropped fares since the cost of fuel has gone down recently. Guess the combination of all these factors has turned my subconscious mind toward the conclusion, that the airlines are like vultures, picking the flesh off our bones . . . :eek:

FutureCEO

I missed a lot of the shows last night, as I was tired and kept nodding off (Why does this happen when there's something I really want to see, and I'm always wide awake at times when there's only carp on TV?! :banghead: )

I saw segments here and there, though; the Reluctant Dragon was really interesting. Completely missed Davy Crockett, and that would have been really cool to see. Anyway, I loved seeing behind-the-scenes areas of Disney production, in parts of the Reluctant Dragon; Disney history is fascinating. :) (I hope they repeat this special.)

I read that TCM is going to show more of the older Disney shows in the future. TCM has signed some sort of deal with Disney to broadcast some of the older shows. I don't have the schedule, though.

Home Alone and Santa Clause 2 was on AMC last night. How the hell is the Santa Clause 2 a classic, I have no idea. They have Home Alone 2 but Home Alone 1 is better.

But Miracle on 34th Street all day today...both on them

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Home Alone and Santa Clause 2 was on AMC last night. How the hell the Santa Clause 2 is a classic, I have no idea. They have Home Alone 2 but Home Alone 1 is better.

But Miracle on 34th Street all day today...both on them
Say what you will, but SC 2 beats the carp out of SC 3 all day long - that was one baaaaaad movie.

Cesar R M

So I have all of DW's gifts for Christmas but I have not wrapped any yet...been procrastinating. She is out of town for the next two nights, so you figure this would be the perfect time. But nope, not tonight at least. Probably get it done in those 30 minutes she is driving home from the airport. :D
the faster you do it, the more time you will have to procrastinate later ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom