Having two resort bands and FP+

kniquy

Original Poster
SO we have a split stay of 3 days at CBR and then 3 days under DVC rental at SSR. I purchased our 6 days of park tickets under the disney reservation for CBR. I have booked all of our FP selections and was just wondering if all the FP selections would be linked to each set of bands or only to the ones for the CBR?. Because our 6 days of park tickets were purchased under the disney reservation which is only 3 days -- will the FP selections be on both bands or just our first set of bands for our CBR stay. So confusing!!!

I don't mind having to keep the bands with us I just want to plan accordingly.

Tom

Beta Return
Think of it like this....

Your MDE account is the center of the universe. Everything links to it. So, as long as your tickets, CBR reservation and DVR reservation are all linked to your MDE account, any and all Magic Bands also linked to that account will be able to see everything.

We had a split stay in March. Actually, 3 reservations, because we had one night pre-cruise, then cruise, then 3 nights at GF then 4 at WL. So, my wife and I each got 3 Magic Bands. Since everything was linked to our MDE accounts, all 6 bands opened the doors on all 3 of our rooms, worked with our tickets (which were purchased separately and linked), and saw all of our ADRs, which were booked under the Dining Plan on our GF stay.

Think of the bands like credit cards linked to a bank account. If you lose a card, or one is stolen, the bank sends you a new one. Once you call and activate it, it's linked to the same bank account, which is where all your info is actually stored.

Just like a credit card, the Magic Band is "dumb". It has a number on it, and that's it. All it does is "phone home" when it's scanned anywhere on property.

So, if you like the band you got with your CBR reservation, you can wear it the entire time. Or, you can alternate between your two bands.

The important thing is that everyone wears their own bands, since they're linked to tickets and you don't want to mess that up.

SamandChel

All the band's will work as long as they are linked to "my Disney experience." I have over 30 magic bands, all from resort stays except 2. Fiance and I bought frozen limited edition ones. All of them work. just choose your color and go. It's nice having a lot. You can coordinate them with your outfit! Jk lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom