What is happening in the World right now?

Tom Morrow

Probably unlikely, because every cast member should be picking up trash regularly so this could have been anyone, but was this cast member in the Dinorama area, brown hair in a bun, 5'5? Because if so that might have been me. There were a few occasions within the past couple of days where I picked up cups/maps immediately after they were thrown on the ground, haha.
I actually just made up that scenario :( but good job!

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
I don't suppose anyone reading this is staying at Coronado Springs? We have never been there before and we were wondering what it is really like. I bet it is beautiful all decorated for Christmas. Any pictures that I wouldn't see from a blog or a website?

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Imagine being in this...And this is just a line getting into the bathrooms..
2009-06-05-WDW-Segway-lawsuit-Exhibit-showing-crowded-theme-park.jpg
you forgot to mention the lines outside the gates, this is just the second half;)! ;)

MK isn't too busy today, well compared to years past that is.

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Why on earth would anybody not just voluntarily do that, but pay good money for the opportunity to do so?

I would say the same thing about going in the summer. It's hot, it's crowded. Why would anyone want to go then?
We have gone twice before around Christmas. I teach and only have so many opportunities to go on a trip during the school year. (I have to work in the summer if I even have a chance to go to Disney every 2 years or so.)
We do love Disney at Christmas, but you are right, it's insane to go to the MK on Christmas Eve or Day. Epcot is our park of choice for the big day.

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
We were suupposed to be in Disney right now until after Christmas. Life got in the way and we needed to cancel our trip. Please, help me live vicariously through those who are in the parks right now!

Well, this would have been our last day at Disney. I'm sure the Magic Kingdom will be super crowed, but tradition says you need to begin and end your trip there. Our plan for the last day is, get there early, do as much as you can before the crowds are unbearable then use leftover snack credits to get as many Mickey Rice Crispy Treats as you can. One final wave goodbye to the castle, then we hit the road.
I hope everyone still there has a magical trip and a wonderful new year!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Well, this would have been our last day at Disney. I'm sure the Magic Kingdom will be super crowed, but tradition says you need to begin and end your trip there. Our plan for the last day is, get there early, do as much as you can before the crowds are unbearable then use leftover snack credits to get as many Mickey Rice Crispy Treats as you can. One final wave goodbye to the castle, then we hit the road.
I hope everyone still there has a magical trip and a wonderful new year!
Thats a great plan, I would just swap rice crispy treats for the marshmallows on a stick from the confectionary!!!!

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
It is about an hour before fireworks, all bridges except Main St. USA are closed because there is an estimated 40,000 people in and around the hub.

image.jpg

Chef Mickey

Right now? Probably a lot of crying, waiting, pushing, and yelling.

I'm glad I'm at home and seeing the World next year during a less crowded time, lol.

Diznyfan

I've been there the week of Christmas before, but these days the parks are much more crowded it seems. 40,000 in the hub is insane, I'm glad I have the seasonal pass with blackout dates.

FutureCEO

Why the hell would anybody in there right mind go right now? I realize that some people can't do vacations or get family together except around this time. But for me, I would be totally miserable with all the people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom