The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

TCM is showing a bunch of old things from the Disney archives. Right now, the TCM host is interviewing a Disney Imagineer, Gary Landrum. I've already watched some old cartoons (incredible artwork, animation), and TCM is supposed to show more Disney classics tonight. Now, they are starting to show Walt Disney in the Disneyland story, 1954. Looks interesting!

Oh, yes!
Been switching back and forth between that and the Seahawks/Cardinals football game. The starting center for the Cardinals is a client of ours.
Don't miss The Reluctant Dragon, up next. Essentially, a tour of the Disney Studios from 1941...! :)

Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
So I have all of DW's gifts for Christmas but I have not wrapped any yet...been procrastinating. She is out of town for the next two nights, so you figure this would be the perfect time. But nope, not tonight at least. Probably get it done in those 30 minutes she is driving home from the airport. :D

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So I have all of DW's gifts for Christmas but I have not wrapped any yet...been procrastinating. She is out of town for the next two nights, so you figure this would be the perfect time. But nope, not tonight at least. Probably get it done in those 30 minutes she is driving home from the airport. :D

I can't fault you for the procrastination. I did some of that last week. I'm now in crunch time now and my nieces flight is do in now. :facepalm:

Gabe1

Pretty. I like eclectic.

B4lvRb_CUAEaTHv.jpg

Gabe1

That square-ish ring looks a lot like oldest DDs. :)

It is so pretty, I love vintage rings. Good taste!

I have 4 nice sized rings and my wedding band is a diamond eternity band, the one piece I always wear and generally with my original engagement ring. Most of my jewelry lives in a safety deposit box and rarely sees the light of day. When I saw this ring today-kinda melted rings together I was impressed with the solution that would allow us ladies to actually wear the rings we've been given over the decades. I can only imagine what this would cost to rework multiple rings, likely cost prohibitive to most of us.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It was launched in '94. Classic movies, from silent films to many not as old as you'd think, commercial-free, and in full. Many of those old flicks comfort me. I love it. :)
You had me at commercial-free.

And it would appear I spoke too soon - we do get it, in HD on Channel 563 (I never stray past 345), and it would appear to be the same line-up y'all have been discussing.
So, yee-haw!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom