pin codes after reservations

bcoachable

I was wondering if anyone has ever received a pin code after they made there reservations.
just interested to know if it is even a possibility.

BrianV

Yes. We called and rebooked and got a better rate. Always subject to availability though. Having an existing reservation doesn't mean that you'll be able to get the same room in the same hotel for a discount. It might be elsewhere.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

It's always a possibility, and you definitely can check and if it's a better deal, your travel agent or the Walt Disney Travel Company can change it for you! It's always worth checking into, especially if you get a PIN for Free Dining! :)
Free dining is not always better. A steep resort /room only discount at a deluxe for a couple of adults (or even with younger kids) is better than free dining.
Free dining is not all it's cracked up to be but that's already been discussed 1,000 in other threads.

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

Free dining is not always better. A steep resort /room only discount at a deluxe for a couple of adults (or even with younger kids) is better than free dining.
Free dining is not all it's cracked up to be but that's already been discussed 1,000 in other threads.

Agree that free dining isn't *always* a better option, but it is sometimes. Just depends on the situation and the travelers needs. :)

Upvote 0

TXDisney

They messed up my pin code last time. I thought i did it online and when i tried using it the day we arrived it didnt work. When we went back to resort before dinner I fixed it though and they were that was fast.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

They messed up my pin code last time. I thought i did it online and when i tried using it the day we arrived it didnt work. When we went back to resort before dinner I fixed it though and they were that was fast.

Different PIN code. The OP was talking about a PIN discount code (targeted discount sent to select group VS general public discounts) while you are talking about the PIN code for your Magic Bands.

Upvote 0

Mr Toad

I have received one before. You can use it to get a better on your room. It pays to be flexible on your dates. You might also have to call back a few times...rooms are released all the time for various reasons

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom