Parking Christmas week

Steven11

first time heading to WDW over Christmas (I know--worst time to go, but I'm excited!)

To be at the park gate before opening, how long before opening do I need to park?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Even if staying on property driving yourself will be much quicker than using the busses especially at this time of year. Also you park for free if staying on property.
Like Hook said an hour before park opens should be good especially need an hour for Magic Kingdom since you have to park at Ticket and Transportation then ride a monorail to the park. The other 3 you might get away with less time being you park directly there. Normal days not around Christmas week we always drive and park and only takes about 15 minutes or less from parking to front of park but being it will be extremely busy I would be at those other 3 at least 45 min -1 hr before. :)

Upvote 0

smk

I have been there two times on Christmas day and never thought the morning was busy, at all. First time we were there at rope drop, second it was a tad later, like 10 am. People with little ones are going to take longer that morning any way. Second time my teen son said he thought he was spending the day in a foreign country there were so many tourist from Japan! As the day went on it did become busy, but never awful. It was COLD both times we were there, like winter coat cold in the morning. That probably had something to do with turn out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom