What is happening in the World right now?

JordanNite

Look on the bright side of things - at least you can avoid insane crowds. 3 hour waits to ride 'Its a small world', pushing and barging, insane levels of crowds .... relax and go later.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I am there now and can confirm MK is crowded. Since we have been here a week at AKLDVC and moved for one extra night at POFQ, we decided to come back and sit by the pool:) Sorry you had to cancel your trip.

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
We have been there before at Christmas so I can definately imagine the crowds. How is the weather down there? The forecast seems like it is supposed to be warmer than other Decembers.

Nick Wilde

We have been there before at Christmas so I can definately imagine the crowds. How is the weather down there? The forecast seems like it is supposed to be warmer than other Decembers.
I'm not at Disney, but I'm an hour away, and the skies are clear, it's dark, dry, and 73 degrees F.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
We were suupposed to be in Disney right now until after Christmas. Life got in the way and we needed to cancel our trip. Please, help me live vicariously through those who are in the parks right now!

Find the smallest closet in your house and pack your entire family into it and you will get the feeling of what it will be like to be at Disney this week. ;)

NearTheEars

Very crowded at MK today as others reported. We had to park in the grass at the TTC. That was a first for us.

We rather enjoyed being pushed and shoved throughout the Frozen program and Holiday Wishes by guests who had not arrived early, like we did to find a spot.

I know this sounds a little angry but we still have s great time every time. It's just a reality during peak times.

Cmdr_Crimson

Imagine being in this...And this is just a line getting into the bathrooms..
2009-06-05-WDW-Segway-lawsuit-Exhibit-showing-crowded-theme-park.jpg

ImagineerDude

We were on our way this time last year. Been checking weather and wait times and looking at old pictures to relive the memories, oh and planning the probably-not-going-to-happen trips :p Sorry you had to cancel. We'd probably be down there this year too if life hadn't gotten in the way :oops: Real life's overrated (you can see why MK's my favorite, right?)

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Today was to be our first EPCOT day of the trip. Anything new there this year? For tonight, how is it with Marlee Matlin as the Processional narrator?

Tom Morrow

Hmm what's going on, well let's see...

A young man just threw his empty cup on the ground rather than holding it until getting to the trash bin 10 feet away.

Edit: a cast member disposed of it properly.

BrittanyRose428

Hmm what's going on, well let's see...

A young man just threw his empty cup on the ground rather than holding it until getting to the trash bin 10 feet away.

Edit: a cast member disposed of it properly.
Probably unlikely, because every cast member should be picking up trash regularly so this could have been anyone, but was this cast member in the Dinorama area, brown hair in a bun, 5'5? Because if so that might have been me. There were a few occasions within the past couple of days where I picked up cups/maps immediately after they were thrown on the ground, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom