Must Have Snacks

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
What are the must have snacks at DLP? And/or unique items to get to eat at either park? Just want to start making my list for my trip in June!

peep

There are no Dole Whips or floats.

They do an array of sweet things like mickey shaped donuts but I doubt there's anything that's totally unique. They usually do season themed snacks (e.g. at Halloween they had cupcakes with a massive white sheet of icing over the top of it = a ghost themed cup cake). As you're going in June you might still catch the end of the Spring festival which should bring a few interesting treats.

Bolna

They used to have a Mickey's-shaped Brioche that was filled with Nutella. It was one of the tea-time offerings available at most counter-services at DLP.

Personally I love the Guimauve Mickeys- those are Mickey-shaped large marshmallows with the ears dipped in chocolate.. They are available at the confectionary at the beginning of Main Street. We also usually get ice cream once, they sell Ben & Jerrys.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
All of that sounds good. I love marshmallows. I think it is kind of funny they sell Ben & Jerry's ice cream I kind of wish they had a European brand of ice cream instead.

Bolna

I think besides maybe Mövenpick there aren't really any well known ice cream brands as such that are well nown. I think other places at DLP sell Carte d'Or ice cream which belongs to the French Unilever brand Miko, just like Ben & Jerry belongs to Unilever. However, Main Street is themed to the USa, so it is very fitting to have American ice cream there!

Outside of DLP, make sure to get some ice cream! In Paris you will find it to be more like gelato and there will be smaller shops selling home made stuff.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have read about one ice cream place in particular in Paris, I can't remember the name. I think it started with a B and is near Notre Dame, and I guess that is supposed to be really good. Although, I haven't encountered much ice cream that I don't like.

HolleBolleGijs

They used to have a Mickey's-shaped Brioche that was filled with Nutella. It was one of the tea-time offerings available at most counter-services at DLP.

Unfortunately I don't think they have this anymore. I could be wrong, since each restaurant has slightly different offerings for the tea-time treat. I know Market House Deli has brioche, but it's just normal brioche.

As far as ice cream, there is an ice cream parlor on main street (same place as in WDW). Also, nearly all QS restaurants and the food carts sell Magnum bars, which I believe is European.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom