Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Nemo14

I made 2 batches of fudge this morning - still have a few cookies and stuff to bake, but I'm putting that off til tomorrow or Monday. I wasn't going to use the Christmas dishes this year, but DH brought the boxes up from the basement, so I felt obligated to unpack those. They're in the dishwasher now. It's beginning to feel like Christmas around here!

trr1

No sangria @POFQ.
Could have had some at HDDR; but I don't drink. :(
Non-Alcoholic Sangria
1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
1 lemon, juiced
1 orange, juiced
1 orange, sectioned
3/4 cup cranberry-grape juice frozen concentrate, thawed
Tiny pinch of ground cinnamon
3 cups seltzer water

In a medium pitcher, make the sangria mixer by adding the apple slices and lemon juice to the pitcher and stir. Add in the orange juice, orange sections, the cranberry-grape frozen concentrate and the cinnamon. Let the mixture sit for an hour (up to 12 hours) to allow flavors to meld. Just before serving, add the seltzer to the pitcher. Serve in glasses filled with ice.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Non-Alcoholic Sangria
1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
1 lemon, juiced
1 orange, juiced
1 orange, sectioned
3/4 cup cranberry-grape juice frozen concentrate, thawed
Tiny pinch of ground cinnamon
3 cups seltzer water

In a medium pitcher, make the sangria mixer by adding the apple slices and lemon juice to the pitcher and stir. Add in the orange juice, orange sections, the cranberry-grape frozen concentrate and the cinnamon. Let the mixture sit for an hour (up to 12 hours) to allow flavors to meld. Just before serving, add the seltzer to the pitcher. Serve in glasses filled with ice.
Sold!
So, when are you making some?

Goofyernmost

It could be taken either way.

"like a farmer in Illinois" could refer to the whole group of Illinois farmers.

"like a farmer in Illinois" could refer to just that one farmer.
Trying to pick a fight today my friend? Even I am not that ornery. I guess I will have to try harder.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom