Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Goofyernmost

My aunt would give us each a book of Lifesavers (10 or 12 rolls back then!), and we'd make them last for weeks.
th
I had forgotten about them, but, I must have gotten a million of those over the years. Good flashback!:)

acishere

Jelly of the month club!!
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Meg Crofton, my supreme overlord, right here tonight. I want her brought from her happy holiday slumber over there at the Grand Floridian with all the other rich people and I want her brought right here, with a big ribbon on her head, and I want to look her straight in the eye and I want to tell her what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, bleepless, hopeless, heartless, fat-butt, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey dookie she is! Hallelujah! Holy carp! Where's the Tylenol?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Meg Crofton, my supreme overlord, right here tonight. I want her brought from her happy holiday slumber over there at the Grand Floridian with all the other rich people and I want her brought right here, with a big ribbon on her head, and I want to look her straight in the eye and I want to tell her what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, bleepless, hopeless, heartless, fat-butt, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey dookie she is! Hallelujah! Holy carp! Where's the Tylenol?
What's wrong with kissing dogs?
I give Holly a little peck on the top of the head, now and again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom