It's Booked!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
After months of waiting I finally booked our DLP stay for June! I'm pretty excited! We are staying at the Sequoia Lodge in a Montana lake view room. And we will be doing the Buffalo Bills Wild West Show. It is just my husband and I. I can't wait for June, I've always wanted to go to Paris, DLP, and London and now I am!

Bolna

After months of waiting I finally booked our DLP stay for June! I'm pretty excited! We are staying at the Sequoia Lodge in a Montana lake view room. And we will be doing the Buffalo Bills Wild West Show. It is just my husband and I. I can't wait for June, I've always wanted to go to Paris, DLP, and London and now I am!

Have a great trip" June should be a great month to go before the real summer madness starts as most European schools are still in session in June!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm hoping it will be fairly quiet. Although two of our days fall over a weekend, it couldn't be avoided with our schedule. But we are used to summers at WDW so we will be prepared for whatever.

Bolna

Weekends will be tough! Make good use of the EMH you get with staying at a DLP hotel! The park should be open very late as they can't show Dreams until it is dark. And in June it isn't dark until 11pm or so in Paris. However, don't assume that this will mean that all the attractions are open until then! They tend to close a lot of attractions earlier than park close. How many days do you have for the parks?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
We will be there for "4" days, only 2 of them are full days. We are arriving on a Thursday, we don't know what time we will leave Paris yet for DLP, then we will have Friday and Saturday, and half a day on Sunday. I wanted to avoid the weekend but with hubby's work schedule and the fact that we wanted to see the city of Paris first it couldn't be avoided. I'm sure we will have fun. We are early birds so we will be at the first right away and making use of the EMH!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Just know that there isn't a lot open for EMH at DLP - only Fantasyland is open plus one or two other rides (Space Mountain?). I have used EMH to get into the line for Star Tours so that there was no wait when the regular park opening occurred. For info, EMH is every morning from 8 am to 10 am.

JillC LI

Have a great trip" June should be a great month to go before the real summer madness starts as most European schools are still in session in June!

How bad do you think the crowds will be on a Saturday in July? We will be there for one day, so no EMH for us. We will get there as early and stay as late as the RER to/from Paris city center allows. What kind of park hours do you think we'll be looking at? And weather that time of year? Thanks.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
The parks don't open to the public until 10:00 am, so you should try to save yourself time (and money) by buying a one-day ticket online before going. Don't bother with the ticket that gives you shuttle service from Paris - the RER (regional train) is inexpensive and it is very easy to get from Paris to DLP by RER - take the A line to Marne La Vallée; the station is literally at the entrance to the parks. Saturday in July is probably going to be pretty bad. I always have the impression they let people (without annual passes or staying on-site) in before 10 which means you could probably get in as far as the castle before the official opening. If it is already crowded when you arrive, on either side of the main-street stores there is a covered walkway that runs the length of main street. Stay on the right-hand one to go quickly to Tomorrowland (Space Mountain, Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear all have fast passes) or the left hand one for other lands (it goes without saying that Fantasyland is straight thru the castle. As far as weather is concerned, be prepared for a variety of weather: hot, chilly, sunny and rain (in general for your trip, not just your day at DLP!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom