Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

lukacseven

That's only 9 out of the past 10 years that Splash Mt. has been closed during the marathon weekend. And 2 out of 3 for Flame Tree BBQ. WTH?

Texas84

Disney has posted the new Marathon Weekend gear on Facebook. I want that MagicBand. Yes I do.
MagicBandrD.jpg

LindsayLoves

Yeah, thanks Kristia! A few of those car decals have caught my eye. If I don't see anything better at the expo I'll definitely be ordering from this Etsy shop.

You better do it sooner than later, Disney is pretty good at finding unlicensed merchandise on Etsy and shutting them down pretty quickly (which is why the magic band stickers that are out there are all very generic or "inspired by" a certain character)

JasonDeyoung

So excited! Didn't think I was going to get to make it, BUT I just found out I am! I'll be there Thursday & Friday staying at Riverside if anyone is also staying there. I'm running the 10K and in coral B :) see ya all tomorrow! #teamrundisney

dancingtodisney

Wishing everyone the best of luck this weekend, I'm hoping this will be me in 2016, enjoy every minute! Would be great to read some race recaps when you're back... SAY HI TO MICKEY! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom