Is there a place to purchase a 1/2 gal of milk on property?

kniquy

Original Poster
I had looked at doing garden grocer but figured it would be more cost effective to just pack one suitcase with some snacks for the room. I figure the extra suitcase could be used for souvenirs that we bring back. I would like to bring some cereal, but i was wondering if there is a place at Caribbean beach where you can purchase 1/2 gal of milk.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
As @DisneyJoe said, the resort gift shops carry 1/2 gallon milk and liter sodas (etc) for sale. Just look in their fridge section.

If you tell me the resort, I may even be able to tell you where to look!

The only place I can't recall seeing it (though I'm sure it's there) is Pop...but I'm fairly sure they have it too.

If you don't want to pay their prices (which I don't recall them being vastly unreasonable) the 3 BP stations on site should carry them as well. There is one near the Car Care Center, one in the middle of the property (can't recall the name of the road right now) and one across from DTD within easy walking distance.

Also, there are food delivery services that will deliver groceries to your resort hotel if you'd rather do that.

dreamfinder

As pointed out, every resort gift store should sell 1/2 gallons of milk. It should cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $3-3.50. (It was $2.95 in 2013)

righttrack

Make sure your fridge can hold a half gallon of milk first. Sometimes it seems it could, but the bottom of the fridge has a sort of step that takes up space.

JIMINYCR

And check your resort room refrigerator before buying and storing it. We've had refrigerators in the room that were not working properly and milk soured. Even after they replaced the old resort refrigerators with new models we had issues.

wdwstateofmind

If you have a car there are also three Hess stations on property with more selection than the resorts...just ask the concierge or front desk staff where the closest one is. I'd have to say each resort is within 5 minutes driving of one.

s&k'smom

We usually hit the Publix right near WDW before we go to our resort to pick up milk, juice and of course beer! We too pack one of the suitcases with snacks and use it for all the other goodies when we leave. Save tons of money but it's so convenient to have breakfast stuff in the room. My daughter loves having her cereal in bed watching resort news.

Weather_Lady

I had looked at doing garden grocer but figured it would be more cost effective to just pack one suitcase with some snacks for the room. I figure the extra suitcase could be used for souvenirs that we bring back. I would like to bring some cereal, but i was wondering if there is a place at Caribbean beach where you can purchase 1/2 gal of milk.

We do the same thing every trip -- bring cereal for breakfast, disposable bowls and plastic spoons, and buy a half-gallon of milk from the resort shop (as others have said already, every resort has them). Save us a ton on breakfast, and the kids get to watch cartoons in their PJs while they eat. Win-win!

pug

As @DisneyJoe said, the resort gift shops carry 1/2 gallon milk and liter sodas (etc) for sale. Just look in their fridge section.

The only place I can't recall seeing it (though I'm sure it's there) is Pop...but I'm fairly sure they have it too.

If you don't want to pay their prices (which I don't recall them being vastly unreasonable) the 3 BP stations on site should carry them as well. There is one near the Car Care Center, one in the middle of the property (can't recall the name of the road right now) and one across from DTD within easy walking distance.

Also, there are food delivery services that will deliver groceries to your resort hotel if you'd rather do that.
The gas stations are Hess express and each resort has a gift shop with snacks and Pop and milk. At fq they have two kinds of milk. Here is pic of them and there prices. The prices are the same for all the resorts.

Also, there are food delivery services that will deliver groceries to your resort hotel if you'd rather do that.[/QUOTE]
The gas stations are Hess express and each resort has a gift shop with snacks and Pop and milk. At fq they have two kinds of milk. Here is pic of them and there prices. The prices are the same for all the resorts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 44

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Hess, BP...both green. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom