The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Just got a survey via email specifically titled "Mobile App Survey." Coincidence? :cool:

Don't have over an hour to spend on that right now, so I'll get to it later. If anyone has anything they want me to share, feel free to let me know.
0WYHkXH.gif

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Media: Sony is not an American company. It is part of a massive Japanese conglomerate. Jeepers.

StarWarsGirl

Two pieces of good news:

Biopsy came back for that mass my step grandfather had. Not cancer. He'll need one minimally invasive surgery, but it looks pretty good.

Four out of five of my grades have come back. All of them that have come back are As. Just waiting for the last one. She might not be done with grades yet; a lot of us did papers as our finals, and mine was 15 pages.:cautious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Two pieces of good news:

Biopsy came back for that mass my step grandfather had. Not cancer. He'll need one minimally invasive surgery, but it looks pretty good.

Four out of five of my grades have come back. All of them that have come back are As. Just waiting for the last one. She might not be done with grades yet; a lot of us did papers as our finals, and mine was 15 pages.:cautious:
A) Awesome news!
B) Well done! I'm betting on five A's.

donaldtoo

Two pieces of good news:

WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Awesome news on both counts!!!!!
So very glad to hear your grandfather doesn't have cancer!!! :)
And, "AAAAA!!!" on those grades...

1104sr_01_z+the_fonz+.jpg

:D ;) :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm done pretty much. It's easy when I really have one person to buy for basically. My daughter never asks for a lot and her list had three things on it: The Lego Movie, a box of Reese Puffs and a ticket to see Night At The Museum 3. A big whopping $21 spent there. :greedy::joyfull: Lots of kids have a major list that goes on and on but not mine. (What other kid goes to see Santa and when he asks "What would you like?" and she answers "Whatever is convenient for you?" :) ) She loves shopping at the Dollar Store so I bought a dozen or so things from there plus the Jasmine ornament/doll. Her stocking is stuffed with travel sized items for our cruise and five Sacagawea coins. ($5 will buy her ice cream once a week at school for a month.)

She's at that age where she wants to do her own present shopping so I have something to open. A family friend takes her to lunch and they shop and wrap them up. I have to make a list for her but it's simple things like new kitchen sponges, a travel toothbrush., etc. Dollar store obviously but it gives her a feeling of responsibility. :) She bought her dad a can of beer nuts and grandma a $5 Subway gift card. My last thing I need to buy and I'm really done.

View attachment 76818

You have a lovely and considerate daughter. I thought her comment to Santa was so sweet. It's also comforting to know that she doesn't focus on material things, as evidenced in her short gift request list for herself. It's also really nice that she enjoys shopping for her mother's gift as well. She sounds generous, and has a very kind heart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom